Insomnia.

With lips and limbs still touching, the butterfly whispered against his lips, "Stay," She kissed him again, and again, almost as if trying to convince him.

"I can't,"

She groaned softly, "Yes, you can, you just don't want to," James pulled away from her at that, his lips were red, and plumper than usual.

"If I stay, I might not want to just kiss you, Calypso,"

She tucked a fallen hair behind his ear, sucking on her now swollen bottom lip. She swallowed, cheeks red with embarrassment. "Stay. I'd like to wake up with you tomorrow," James smirked, "Yeah?" She nodded, smiling at him. "Fine."

And with that, Calypso kissed him again. Harder this time, with more determination. She thanked him with her lips, and he welcomed her with his. It was harder, and Calypso could taste the lust on his tongue.

James pulled away, knowing if he went on any longer, he'd take her where she sat. She was out of breathe, her swollen lips parted as she took ragged breaths. Calypso grinned at him, her eyes hazy and half-open. James looked the same, the growing tent in his trousers caught Calypso's attention, and she blushed even darker. James stood, adjusting the sling. He was steadily getting more annoyed at the thing, so he looped it over his head, and when his arm fell free, Calypso noticed him looking even larger than before. His chest was in full view now, big and strong. He rolled his shoulders in an attempt of releasing some of the tension.

Calypso stood, and clumsily, she climbed through the window followed by James after he calmed himself down.

When Calypso remembered that she begged him to stay, she grew nervous. There hasn't been a man inside her home, except for Jack. So she turned around, and seemingly have read her worries, James nodded to the couch.

She smiled at him, almost apologetically. She stood on her toes, barely reaching his face. So he bended down, making up for their difference in height.

She planted the chastest of kisses against his lips, quick and soft. And James frowned, so he pulled her back up, and she kissed him how she really wanted to. Lips moving together once again, different worlds colliding with eachother once more. She pulled back, "Goodnight," James hummed, then whispered against her, "Goodnight, honey,"

As he watched Calypso throw him a thick wool blanket, he felt rather out of place. Her friends, like her were fond of him, and he didn't mind them, but he couldn't help but think that if they weren't here, Calypso would've wanted him to sleep with her. Truly wake up with him here.

So, as Calypso fell asleep, and the two large dogs warmed her, James stared out of her large windows.

As he always did, he thought about everything, and nothing. He rarely slept, almost never. Too many thoughts, far too many.

Calypso woke up, her throat burning from dryness. She looked at the clock on her night stand, groaning softly as she read that it was four in the morning. She slipped a thick sweater on, and softly padded out of her room.

Almost comically, she yelped. There was a chair pulled up across her windows, and James sat in it, completely awake, far from sleeping.

"James?"

"Why are you awake?

"Yeah, why are you awake?" She shot back at him, and he tsked at her. She passed by him, and he followed short, softly thudding behind her in his socks. She took two glasses from her cupboard and filled them both with water, and slid one over to him.

They watched eachother as they sipped from their water, only one pair of tired eyes blinking slowly at the together.

"Why are you awake?" James asked again, this time his voice pressed, putting emphasis on every word.