25 ■ Finish

Mulai dari awal

Suddenly, Hinata noticed something a shining from the building where Shawn's mens are targeting to shoot his boyfriends anytime they make a wrong move but this person is familiar to him which it's Y/N which make him got eyes widen in surprised and signalling him to escape before he nodded at her but how he can escape when Shawn's holding too tight.

*Wait...did Y/N just knocked out Shawn's mens in every corner of building where they are hiding!?* Hinata's thought.

While Shawn still holding Hinata with his gun pointing behind his waist and Mr. Daishima talking each other of how they're going to escape and get rid of the people who try to get in their especially Hinata's boyfriends and Y/N, until something unexpected infront of them when a bomb smoke was thrown to them as everything they see were too thick smoke and Hinata didn't waste a time before he kick Shawn's stomach using back of elbow when Shawn's distracted before he escaped from Shawn and his ex-dad, but Hinata didn't know Shawn got recovered from the bomb smoke and ready to shoot him but someone covered him as the loud bang can be heard as everyone got surprised except Shawn and Daishima.

Bokuto got shot instead of Hinata, who's panicking in afraid but at the same time Sakusa shot Mr. Daishima's right arm and he also shot Shawn's right hand arm and left leg, he's been wanting to kill Shawn for trying to steal their Hinata from them but he calmed his self before anything gets worse.

"HOLD HIM DOWN! FUCKING HOLD HIM DOWN!" Y/N growled in mad tone who suddenly appeared out of nowhere after she knocked down all Shawn's mens from the building, while she's pointing her gun at Mr. Daishima who groaning in pain got pinned down by Mr. Haruki's mens.

"Seriously, Sakusa? Well anyway, I don't care if they died." Y/N said while grinning.

"What? Since he don't have mercy on us, well I don't. It's fucking unfair if he's not harm." Sakusa rolled his eyes before putting his gun to his pocket and also alcohol will never forget to use before he walked to Hinata.

"BOKUTO!/Bokuto-san!" Other boys said in terrified and surprised tone before running to Hinata who's already crying and holding Bokuto's face.

"HEY!! DON'T FUCKING DIE!!!" Konoha yelled while trying to control his emotion to not cry.

"I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DIED!" Kuroo said in frustrated tone.

*Seriously, Kuroo?* Kenma's thought with his unbelievable expression.

"Hey, hubby Kuroo. That's bad to say!!!!" Hinata cried more while hugging Bokuto's unconcsious body.

"Damn you Kuroo! You make our Hinata cry more!!!" Iwaizumi said in annoyed tone as he smacked Kuroo's head, while Kuroo got eyes widen in worry.

"Hush! I'm sorry!!! Sorry, babe!!!" Kuroo apologized immediately to Hinata with his panicking expression.

"HURRY! WHERE'S THE DAMN AMBULANCE!?!" Atsumu said in impatient tone as the ambulance arrived before they take Bokuto's unconscious body and immediately went to Hospital, leaving Y/N and Mr. Haruki's mens.

"Hahahaha, you finally showed up huh? Haruki Hinata." Mr. Daishima said in annoyed tone while glaring at Mr. Haruki who just appeared out of nowhere after Hinata and his boyfriends left, also the smoke is gone too.

"You're going to pay for what you did crimes in those past especially harming my family, Daishima." Mr. Haruki said in venom tone also glaring back at him.

"Take them to my private jail." Mr. Haruki's mens nodded at his order before they cuffed Mr. Daishima who's yelling cursed words and so mad while they take Shawn's body who suddenly went unconscious because of Sakusa's gunshot.