10 ■ Heat

[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]

"Don't make that lewd face."
~Tsukishima Kei~

[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]

Y / N ' S  P O V

The boys I've invited are already here clinging, flirting or dirty talk to Hinata who's having trouble when he suddenly got attacked by his future husbands kisses. After we greeted my grandma's birthday, we were supposed to eat peacefully and I planned to let Hinata have his precious moments with his future husbands this tonight but we didn't expect that there will be some annoying extra bitches interrupted us.

"The fuck!?!!" I silently cursed those bitch and I can feel my blood boiling ready to slapped them a hundred times.

I saw Hinata's expression also got surprised yet at the same I can see a jealousy in his eyes seeing those girls he didn't know, but suddenly those girls started to act too much clingy like a girlfriend to Kageyama, Kenma, Kuroo, and Shinsuke.

Disgusting...

"Babe, why didn't you answer my call?" The girl with too much revealing black dress and her boobs almost showing while clinging on Kageyama's arm which make Kageyama glared at her with deadly expression and the girl suddenly back away from him a little because of Kageyama's expression.

"Baby! You know I miss you so much." Another girl showed up infront of Kenma but before she can hug him, Kenma suddenly shoved her away like some annoying spoiled bitch.

"Kuroo! Miss me??" Other girl with blonde hair seductively said to Kuroo trying to touch him but he smacked her hands away from him like a dirty germs.

I thought Sakusa's only a germaphobe but looks like Kuroo is also afraid of germs like her.

"Shinsuke! Still remember me?" And the last other girl with scarlet hair showed up nowhere behind Shinsuke.

Damn it...I feel like I wanna kill those bitch right now.

"Hinata!!! Where are you going!?!" We heard Sugawara's shoued and we saw Hinata ran away from us.

My goodness, he mistaken them that they're in relationships. Damn you, bitches!!!

Suddenly the four ugly bitch came infront of us with their fake smiling expression.

"Oh! Are you having fun with your friends? Hello guys! I'm Hira, Kenma's girlfriend."

"I'm Satoki, Kageyama's girlfriend."

"I'm Hanako, Kuroo's girlfriend."

"I'm Maomei, Shinsuke's girlfriend. Nice to meet you guys." 

They even have fucking nerve to introduce their self!

"It was not nice to meet you girls." Oikawa said in serious tone.

"No one said to introduced yourself bit---girls." I noticed Kunimi almost they called them as bitch which make me almost chuckled when I noticed those girls got confused why we are acting in this way to them.

"Who the hell did invite those germs?" I heard Sakusa's mumbled then I saw he's wearing back his mask when he saw these annoying girls or more like he's seeing them as bad germs standing infront of him, looks like Sakusa ready to pour those girls in a whole gallon of alcohol.

"Such a sore eyes to see those like a real sluts." I heard Kentaro's growled voice while he's crossing arm looking away from them.

Until I noticed almost all boys are staring at me with their face like this 'Did you invite those annoying girls?' expression.