9 ■ Invited

[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]

"Don't think you can run away girls from what you did to Hinata."
~Y/N L/N~

[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]

S u n a ' s  P O V

After those bastards left, I noticed Hinata who's still trembling in fear as I quickly go to him then I hugged him trying to calm him down.

"Shh...Hinata. It's me, Suna. Are you okay?" I asked him in worried tone while patting his back trying to calm him down.

"S-Suna?? I'm so glad you're here. I'm feeling okay now since you're here." He hugged me back as he buried his face to my chest which make me sighed in relief and I kissed gently on his forehead.

Why he's wearing like this?

No wonder...

Suddenly I carried him like a bridal style which make him squealed like a teenager girl. I chuckled by his expression which it's too adorable but still it's make me want to protect him all day not leaving his side especially when he's wearing like that.

I will never forgive those bastard, just wait and see until they got the taste of hell from mine.

"S-S-Suna??? Wh-what are you doing???" He stuttered in surprised tone  as he wrapped his arms around my neck so he won't fall.

"I can't let other boys enjoyed watching your damn sexy thighs, Honey. Only US, got it?" I seductively whispered  to his ear which make him shivered.

"Y-yes." He obeyed like a kitty.

"But why are you wearing like this? Don't tell me that crazy friend girl of yours make you wear this?" I said referring that Y/N person while walking and still carrying him.

"No, it wasn't Y/N. It's from Kiyoko-san and Yachi, she said she just want me to see wearing in girl clothes but I don't know why they're so supportive to me being crossdresser especially when I was one of Y/N's model." He explained to me with shy expression.

"I think I get it now." I grinned at him which make him curiously looking at me.

"Huh? Why? What is it? Tell me." He asked with those curiously puppy eyes which make me gulped because of his cuteness.

Not now, calm down your hormones.

"Because you look more beautiful enough in those type of clothes, Honey." I said in serious tone.

"H-hey. W-why are you calling me like that?" He stuttered with shy expression.

"Why not? It suits you, I think you're also taste like sweet Honey." I grinned at him which make him getting more redder of his face.

"S-stupid, saying like that you've already taste me." I smirked of what he said when he looks away.

"But I will taste you tonight." I said without hesitation but I'm just teasing him.

"EEHH!??!!" He got shocked.

"Kidding, Honey. Not until we're complete to fuck you senseless enough." Hinata had already enough hearing something like this which make him getting shy all of a sudden as he hide his face into my chest.

You're getting cuter, Hinata~

Y / N ' S  P O V