maybe 10.30?

hanjuyeonx
sure. I'll wait >:>

---

hanjuyeonx
hope you had a great
day today.

remember if you
need anything, I'll
be here to listen ❤

>:)

---

finally, she reaches the point in their friendship where he got drier... and drier.

---

eeunjung
hey yeon. how was ur day?

hanjuyeonx
okay. you?

eeunjung
it was okay too

hanjuyeonx liked a message

---

eeunjung
so what did you do
today?

hanjuyeonx
really boring so
nothing much.

u?

eeunjung
lol. hyuntae kept making
a bunch of weird jokes.

teacher didn't come
do the whole class
was a mess :p

really great day

hanjuyeonx
lmao.

---

"where did I go wrong in this friendship... " eunha mutters. "am I boring or something?... he even stopped asking if I wanted to play league everyday.. "

....

"I thought we were best friends...."

----

"hey, juyeon said he made a new best friend over the weekend" dasom says to eunha.

"really? who? "

dasom smirks and nudges her playfully. "you. juri told me that she heard juyeon tell his friends about his new best friend aka you and basically talked a lot about you"

eunha chews her lip in a shy smile and dasom teases her until they reach the cafeteria.

---

"bastard.. " she feels her throat get sore and she feels stupid for tearing up. "I really liked him... he was so caring at first.. made me feel special.. "

---

"yeah. you know, I think juyeon really warmed up to you. he doesn't really let anyone get too close to him and look at you. just yesterday you two were comfortably walking side by side on the way home!" yoona, one of juyeon's classmates says to eunha.

"really?"

"yeah. juyeon usually doesn't like being too close to people that he doesn't really know. and you two literally became best friends over the weekend. he must really like you"