Chapter 1

Znuie Karin King , born and raised in the Bronx, I was always held to this princess standard because of who my daddy was. Rayeshaun Richards, the biggest king pin on the East Coast thats who my daddy is. My father was set up, robbed and killed by his own bestfriend. If my father's death taught me anything it was that success will show the true colors of those around you.
          My life was already planned for me after my father died, Me and my brother Londyn were to take over the biggest drug cartel on the East. The only thing is, we had to start from the beginning. We were now twenty-two, we had been living on our own since age eighteen, our mother lost herself after our daddy died and turned to drugs. Me and my brother been selling drugs since we were sixteen and one day after school, we got our shit and bought us a crib.
       Londyn, was a hothead, "go getter" just like my pops, and i was the level headed motherfucker that kept our team on track. A perfect team. That and our bestfriends Riley and Kendric. Its always been us four. Running shit. Tryna get back to that number one spot our pops once held.

Z U N I E~

"Alright girl, ima talk to you later." I walked out of the salon and hopped in my black on black challenger.