(CHP 8) THE CAKE SHOP

Start from the beginning

Lola:- "Ahhhhh, Oh Goddess Kydorr! Please protect your priestess from such humiliation!"

While Lucifer was very knowledgeable about magic and such, he was having trouble understanding this world's common sense. Lola and Lily have been giving him books and telling him stories which has been a lot of help. Kydorr, a goddess who is worshipped by many. She is the goddess who protects human race. Eeach race has it's own protector god. Kydorr was human's protector.

Just like that the morning training came to an end. Lucifer wanted to see how much they had improved hence kept the short session. Now they were supposed to go for shopping for the upcoming opening ceremony. Lucifer was supposed to accompany them, according to the training session's conditions.

Lola:- "Let's go sister! We will buy amazing clothes!"

Lily:- "Jewellery"

Lia:- "And eat delicious food! Cakes are first priority!"

Lucifer had developed a sweet tooth in this life. The three sisters along with some guards and Noelle left for the shopping district.

Lia:- "Why couldn't we go to the pastry shop first? I really wanted to taste some!"

Lily:- "We shall go there but after shopping!"

Lia:- "Fine!"

Lucifer then drowned in his own thoughts, he went over the info Leonardo had managed to gather. There are two factions in the kingdom. King faction and church faction. Well name itself should explain the situation! Fortunately the power of the king faction was more than the church faction, as they lacked saints. The first and third queens were from the king faction, whereas the second queen was an outsider without any power or support. The church at one time tired to make Lola join the church as she had holy power of saints. Fortunately it was avoided. Church was a place where good and evil had very little difference.

Lia:- "This place's politics is as bad as my world's...."

Lola:- "Did you say anything sister?"

Lia:- "Yes... how can you look so cute in everything you wear, Lola!?"

The three had reached the clothes store and right now Lola and Lily were trying out dresses. Lucifer just sat and watched his sisters enjoy. Suddenly he felt a chill run down his spine, the two sisters were planning something!

Lola:- "Sister, why don't you try some dresses?"

Lia:- "No I'll pass."

Lily:- "Oh, come on big sister!"

They grabbed Lucifer by his arms and dragged him to the dressing room.

Lia:- "Noooo stoppppp! Noelle stop them!"

Noelle:- "Unfortunately princess Lia, I couldn't witness your childhood but I am planning to enjoy the present you dressing up!"

Lia:- "You betrayed me!"

Kurumi and Lucy were hiding in Lucifer's shadow but decided to observe the situation unfold. Of course, they planned to enjoy seeing their master dress up!

Lily:- "Next is the jewellery store!"

Lia:- "I will met you guys at 'Kern Cake Shop' later"

Lola:- "No. You shall accompany us!"

Lia:- "No I don...... Ok I shall come along."

Lily and Lola were surprised by the sudden change of heart, but decided to let it be. Lia signed to the guards hiding in the crowd and asked them to go somewhere.

Knight:- "The princess managed to notice us?"

Vice-captain:- "Of course she could, she is a grand level summoner! This much should be child's play."

Captain:- "Let's go and check what princess told is about."

The guarding knights were 20 in number, 15 went to check the location pointed out and 5 stayed to continue following the princesses.

???:- "Oh? She noticed us?"

???:- "So it seems...."

The captain of guard knights approached from one end with 7 knights and vice-captain with the remaining 6. They noticed 4 individuals in cloaks.

Captain:- "Who are you? And why are you following the royal highnesses?!"

???:- "Let's leave for now..."

Saying that the four disappeared into the shadows, before the knights could do anything.

Lia:- "They left..."

Lily:- "Sis let's go to the bakery now shall we?"

Lia:- "Ah, I have asked some of knights to get does for us. Let's return home."

Lola:- "What? Why?"

Lia:- "Do you really think does top class pastries will wait for me? So I prepared before hand. Oh here a gift from my side. "

Lucifer found good jewellery which could store magic spells and wrote down 'RETURN TO OWNER' 'BARRIER' 'ALARM' and 'HEAL' on them. Just in case, he asked Leonardo to assign female assassins to follow them.

Lia:- "Well then it seems they are back. "

By the time the knights returned,Lola wore the earrings they received with great joy, while Lily bashfully accepted them. They managed to understand that Lucifer had written some spells on them.

Lia:- "You understood right?"

The knights were huffing as if they were running around and there were lesser men than at the beginning.

Lily:- "Ok..."

The three got on the carriage just then an explosion occurred at the Kern baker shop.

Lia:- "No...... The cake shop!"

Noelle:- "Princess?"

Suddenly Kurumi and Lucy came out of the shadows.

Kurumi:- "I shall deploy the spirits."

Lucy:- "My familiars are already on the search."

Lia:- "Those who harmed the cake shop... FIND THEM!"