"I think she's just nervous to see Cal, she's kind of acting like she doesn't want to see him, but I know she does. That girl she hates uploaded another photo with him yesterday, she wasn't happy."

"Well if anyone knows what it's like to see the person you love in photos with other people, and not know the relationship status, it's me. I kind of understand why she's bothered," he pulled his hand away and wrapped it around me instead, pulling me into him closer.

I think this was his way of claiming his territory, telling himself I was his again, and he wouldn't have to experience that feeling he just spoke of again.

"I had three other boyfriends during our break up, I just didn't upload photos with them," I teased.

"Sure you did baby, I hope you kept their numbers so I can call them and thank them for keeping you warm for me."

I looked up at him shocked, and he glanced down at me, trying to keep his smile in but failed.

"You're an idiot," I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Oh for f*ck sake!" He groaned when we approached the exit. Paparazzi lined the sidewalk, waiting for anyone of interest to exit to take a pic.

"Perfect," Sam whined, placing her sunglasses on, and leading the way.

"These leeches live here I swear! A lot of people would be flying in today for the awards show, I didn't see them when I got here. At least it's daylight I suppose, so no blinding lights," he managed to find a positive in any negative situation.

I mentally praised myself for wearing a baggy t-shirt, the last thing either of us needed right now was pregnancy rumours stirring up again because my stomach was a little more bulgy than usual.

Willow and Sam held hands as we walked past the pack of screaming pap's, and Harry held me tightly into him as he always did when pap's were around.

"Harry, Jen, give us a shot," they screamed, probably hoping we would start making out in the middle of the walkway so they could plaster it on their websites home page.

"Have a good day guys," Harry smiled at them, and we managed to get away without them following.

His car was parked just across the road, I knew they would still be filming from a distance, so I made sure my shirt stayed down before I hopped into the front seat, and waited for Harry to load the car.

"So ladies, are you excited to be in LA?" Harry made small talk with Willow and Sam the whole way back to his house.

I had never seen his new place, since he had gotten it before I was with him. I'd heard it was big, and he loved it, so I was looking forward to seeing what it was like.

We made it to a gated neighbourhood in Beverly Hills, and his house finally came into view, after a lengthy drive down his never ending tree and vine covered driveway. It wasn't as big as majority of these houses in this street, but it was still bigger than all the houses I'd seen back home in my childhood neighbourhood.

"That's your house?" Sam said in amazement as she stared at the wooden slate covered mini mansion.

"Not for much longer, I'm selling. I don't really see a need to have this when I won't be using it. It's good investment though, so my realtor suggested I just put it up for lease, so I still own it."

"Let me have it!"

"I don't think you can afford the rent love," he laughed and ran over to my side of the car, and helped me out.

"What do you think of the house?" He asked me.

"It's nice, it's different, I like the wooden slates that looks cool," I answered.