Bonus 6: Private Wedding Vows

Start from the beginning

"I thought you were dating Opal?" Aiden asked as he brought a hand to cover his pretzel-filled mouth.

"I broke up with her... Or rather she broke up with me because, although she already knew, the fact that I'm trans finally sank in and she decided I wasn't masculine enough for her" Markos huffed as he slouched in his seat.

"Damn. I'm sorry" Aiden sighed just in time for Beau to knock on the door and step inside. He held up Austin's suit which was concealed behind a layer of plastic with a wide grin. In his other hand, were three more identical bags with identical black and white suits.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt but the suits came in" Beau announced as he brought them over to the hanger. "You look nice, Austin"

Austin pressed his lips into a thin line and resisted the urge to give Beau a dirty look. He didn't mind Beau. He just didn't want to talk to him one on one. He didn't understand Beau's values or his way of thinking and it drove him crazy.

"Thanks" Austin mumbled before Beau headed over to say hello and goodbye to Aiden who was sitting in one of the chairs. He wrapped his arms over Aiden's shoulders from behind and pressed a sweet kiss to his cheek.

"You look nice, Darlin' " Beau hummed. He went to pull away but a bright smile reached Aiden's lips.

"Darlin', aye? I think you've been spending too much time with Jacob" Aiden chuckled. Austin didn't know much about Jacob. He had met him once, but supposedly he was a good friend of Beau's from Tennessee and had a similar accent to Beau only much stronger. Beau only groaned and pulled away with a pink blush on his cheeks. "Aw, come on. Don't be like that. It was cute"

"Shut up" Beau groaned, his face turning a dark crimson red as he lightly slapped Aiden's shoulder.

"Respectfully, will you two go do couple shit elsewhere because the way you guys are acting now makes me want to throw myself off a bridge out of loneliness..." Markos announced. "In what world does Aiden get to be happy and not me?" He demanded as he looked at Austin for answers.

"This one" Austin scoffed before heading over to look at his suit.

"I'm gonna head back to help Jullian finish getting ready... I'll see y'all in a bit" Beau called before heading off. Austin and Jullian had decided on a relatively small wedding considering they both hated most of the world. Austin had chosen Markos as his best man and Aiden and his little brother Alex as his groomsmen.

Austin had resented Alex for a long time. But after a while, Jullian got tired of Austin always complaining about Alex and instead pretty much forced Austin into a car and drove him all the way to Alabama. Of course, Jullian regretted it the moment the fact that they were in the most closed-minded, whitest, trashiest, homophobic, racist, and antisemitic town Jullian had ever seen. Austin was having the time of his life as he watched Karma punch Jullian in the face.

Things only got better when they headed down to the trailer park Austin was raised in and got to meet the family. Austin had gotten in a long argument with his step-dad which had told Jullian all he needed to know about where Austin's temper came from. He had thought he should interfere when the man threw a coffee pot at his boyfriend, but he stopped himself as soon as Austin started throwing shit right back. In the end, Jullian had gotten him out of there before Austin could seriously consider murdering that man and had arranged a small lunch with Jenny and Alex. Things went fine and Austin and his little brother had grown surprisingly close.

Austin ran his fingers down the smooth fabric of the suit before bringing his attention to Markos with a wide smirk.

"Help me change"