twenty

"Tomu-oniisan! I'm home!" Etsuko cheers as she walks through the door.

"Oh my gosh, there's a little girl too?" a new voice complains.

"Careful, that's Shigaraki's little sister," a man called Giran says.

"Uncle Giran!!" Etsuko cheers, jumping into the mans arms.

"Hey, Squirt!"

"Ah! She's so cute!" A girl with blonde hair pulled into space buns says.

Etsuko giggles. "You're so cute!"

"Etsuko, these are people who might join Shigaraki in his plans," Kurogiri explains.

"Wait..." Etsuko says, climbing down from Giran. "You mean I'll practically have a sister to cuddle with?"

"Well- I wouldn't say-"

"Oh my gosh! Yes! I'd love to cuddle with you!" The blonde girl says. "I'm Toga Himiko!"

"Mochizuki Etsuko!"

"Ah! Can I call you Mochi?"

"Yeah! All my friends call me that!"

"O..M..G!! You're adorable!!"

"No! You!" Etsuko giggles. "Hey! Let's be friends! Okay?"

"Of course!"

"Wait, isn't that a UA uniform?" the man with skin graphs all over his face says, blue fire igniting in his hand.

"Yes, what of it?" Tomura growls.

"I just wanna know why you're sending your 'sister' to the top hero school in Japan?"

"Etsuko, why don't you go to your room?" Kurogiri says. "I'll bring you dinner, we've got some things to talk about in private."

Etsuko huffs. "Fine." She drags her feet to the room she usually does her homework in, which has been deemed 'her room' unofficially due to the amount of time she spends in there.

Meanwhile, Kurogiri looks towards the new possible recruits. "Etsuko doesn't know what we do, and she won't know what we do."

"Then why are you sending her to a hero school?"

"She's sorta acting like a spy right now, without knowing it of course," Shigaraki explains.

        "Oh! What's her quirk? I bet it's cute, just like her!" Toga asks.

        "Etsuko can turn herself into an 18 inch, plush doll."

        "And? That's it?" Dabi says.

        "That's all you need to know for now."

        "The hell?"

        "We don't even know your name, how do we know you're not going to out her to everyone?"

        "I go by the name Dabi for now."

        Meanwhile, Etsuko gets a text.

Private Chat with Unknown

Unknown
Hey idk if you remember me but I'm Shinso Hitoshi

me
i'm sorry! I don't!
but don't feel bad! okie!
i recently lost my memory

unknown
Oh really? that sucks
well my mom said i need to make friends and stop spending so much time studying...
so wanna hang out?