Welcome to Auradon!

Upon entering the limo you were immediately met with an arrangement of bright colors. "The heck is this?" You ask while picking up a brown thing. The thing was soon snatched out of your hand by Carlos. "Hey I- ew!" You exclaimed as you watched him put it in his mouth. "You don't know what's in that thing." You told him.

He just shrugged it off while getting some more. You rolled you eyes and decided to see what the hype was about. You took a few of whatever that stuff was and popped it in your mouth. Your eyes widened as flavors burst in your mouth.

You and Carlos took a bite of one of the things and it was amazing. "Mmm. These... their salty like nuts and," Carlos paused trying to find the right word. "And sweet? Like something else." You finish for him. "Yeah, exactly!" Carlos smiled at you.

"Let me see." Jay demanded. You and Carlos look at each other and smirk. You both open your mouths to show him mushed up sweet. "Ew." He said before snatching the candy out of Carlos' hand.

Jay took a bite of the candy and smirked. "See what I mean?" You ask him playfully. "Yeah, totally." He responded with a smile.

As you all were having fun for the first time since you got the news Evie shouted "Look!" You all looked in the direction she was pointing and it was that the limo was heading off the Isle. Straight towards the water.

"It's a trap!" Carlos yelled. Ok now, que all five of you screaming. Your screaming came to a halt as you all saw the car not plunge into the deep, cold ocean. You all sat there extremely confused. "Must be magic." You thought to yourself.

But then you felt a sharp pain in your head. "Agh!" You groaned while holding your head. "Yo, you good?" Jay asked you. "Yeah, its just a headache. I'll be fine." You assured him. Jay shrugged it off and continued to stare at the magic with awe.

And if things couldn't get any worse, your back felt weird. It was a mix of slight pain and heaviness. It's official you've only been off of the Isle for 5 seconds, and you did not like it.

At all.

But, soon after (too soon in your opinion) you were at Auradon prep. There were people running beside the car trying to get a look at all of you, and loud music. You hated it. But, soon your ride came to a halt.

As you get out of the car Jay and Carlos are already making a scene. You sighed with a face palm. "We haven't been here for two seconds and they're already fighting." You thought to yourself disappointingly.

"Guys!" You and your sister whisper shout to the boys. "We have an audience." Mal says to them as you were being approached by three people. "Yeah, so stop acting like knuckleheads." You say as you slap Jay in the back of his head.

The lady in the middle had her dark brown hair in a low bun and she had a nice pale blue dress to accompany it. To her upper right was a boy in a deep-blue tux with light brown hair. And to his left was a girl with shoulder length brown hair and she had a light-pink dress with a light-blue dress sweater over it.

You didn't know why but, you already disliked the girl in pink. Very much. And what's about to happen is going to make you hate her 1000000000 times more.

"Leave it like you found it. And by that I mean leave it." The lady in blue said to Jay and Carlos. So they put all the stuff back.

"I'm Fairy Godmother, the head Mistress." She said with a curtsy. "The fairy godmother?" Mal asked. "You know the bibiddy bobdidi boo?" You also ask. "Bibiddy-bobiddi, you know it." Fairy godmother answered with a smile.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella, when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile." Mal told her. That was a bold a$$ lie.

"And that sparkling wand." Mal said again. You elbowed her slightly. "Your making it to obvious." You whisper in her ear. "Sorry I'm trying." She mumbles back.

"That was along time ago." Fairy godmother informed her. "And as I always say, 'Don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future." She said doing a weird hand gesture. "It's so good to finally meet you all." The boy in blue said.

"I'm Ben." Ben introduced himself. "Ah! Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king." The girl in pink squealed. You scoffed and rolled your eyes at her statement.

"You had me at prince." Evie said walking up. "My mom's a queen which makes me a princess." Evie said curtsying. "The evil queen has no royal status here. And neither do you." The girl in pink said. "Well actually." You say walking up. "I mean technically, the evil queen did in fact marry into royalty. But, even before that, she already was from a family of high status. And since Evie's mother was with the king for years and then had Evie, assuming that the evil queen did not have an affair that would make Evie related to Snow White. You know the fairest of them all. And even if she wasn't the kings daughter Evie would still get the high status from her mother's side. Thus making her a princess." You concluded.

"You don't need to crush someone else's dreams just 'cause they're not from here." You finish giving the girl in pink a glare. "Sorry, just thought I should share. Please continue." You say pulling Evie back. "Thanks (First initial)." Evie whispered. "No problem E, anything for a friend." You whisper back.

"This is Audrey." Ben introduced her. Trying to lighten the mood. "Princess Audrey." She corrected. "His girlfriend. And future queen." She said trying to rub it in your faces. "Ben and Audrey will show you around." Fairy godmother said. "The doors of wisdom are never shut!" She said enthusiastically.

"But the library hours are 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard we have a little thing about curfews." She noted and then walked off. Ben walked closer to you guys with a really happy face. Disgusting. "It is so, so, so good to finally meet you all." He said grabbing your sister's hand.

"This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history." Ben said giving the rest of you hand shakes. "As the day our two peoples began to heal." Ben concluded. "Or the day you show five peoples where the bathrooms are." Mal joked. "A little bit over the top?" Ben asked. "A little bit more than a little." You add patting Ben's shoulder.

"Well, there goes my first impression." Ben says while still looking at your sister. "Hey your Maleficent daughters aren't you." Audrey asked. "That's us." You both say in unison.

"Yeah, you know what? I totally don't blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping-" Audrey said obviously trying to get on your nerves. That's the main reason you hate her guts now. Not just because she insulted your friend now. Oh, no no. It's because you were born to be enemies.

"Beauty yeah, we know." You and your sister say again at the same time. "You know I totally don't blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening." Mal said getting back at Audrey.

And you being the petty person you are spoke up. "Oh, and I totally do not blame you for your  grandfather taking advantage of my mother, then taking away her wings all so he could be king, and then played the victim when confronted about as if he wasn't the villain in the situation." You finish with a fake closed eye smile.

"But, water under the bridge right?" Audrey asked. "Totes!" You and Mal say at the same time.

*Que the forced, awkward laughter from all three of you then an awkward silence*

"Okay! So how about that tour?" Ben asked trying to break the ice. "Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago-" Ben started. And so began your 'Great tour of Auradon'

Well welcome to Auradon I guess

Eh, Short chappy I know :b. As you can see I've been switching things up a bit and making you interact with your friends. I really hope you like this chapter and I promise the next chapter will be longer I swear. Well that's all for now, Bye bye,

Love, Rosie ❤️❤️❤️