|•27•| Camp!

*Killua's POV*

"Wow! I'm so excited for camp!" Uraraka cheered along with a few others

"Me too!" Gon said, "Aren't you excited Killua?"

I shrugged, "Eh, all I hope is that it isn't too boring."

It was clear everyone in the class had their eyes on us. After telling them our secret, who wouldn't be? They were practically hanging out with murderers. Although you could tell that the mood was off. Instead of the usual rowdiness the class had, it was duller. I didn't really care though, it was their problem, not ours.

"Everyone please start boarding the bus!" Iida shouted as the bus arrived

It wasn't long till we boarded and the class went back to its normal self. The chatter on the bus was quite loud preventing me from getting any peace. I guess Gon took notice of this and laid his head on my shoulder. I immediately blushed but I ignored it laying my head on his. A few minutes passed and I could hear giggling. Yawning, I open my eyes to see a few of our classmates with their phones out.

"Shoot!" Kaminari gasped, "Guys he's awake!"

Groaning I stared at them confused, "Huh?"

Feeling something shift I turned to Gon and saw him stir. It wasn't long till he yawned and looked up at me, "Huh? Killua? What's happening?"

We heard a giggle and looked to the side of us where Uraraka laughed, "Look! You guys look so cute!"

She showed us a picture of us sleeping and cuddling each other in our sleep. I blushed a beet-red and looked away while Gon also blushed. "Aw, guys look! They're blushing!" Mina teased

I tried to shield myself from embarrassment as Gon just laughed and patted my head. Thankfully the commotion died down as the bus stopped. As we all got off everyone was confused about why there wasn't much of a rest stop. It was more of a cliff that displayed a large area of trees.

"Where's the restroom, I really need to go!" Someone shouted

"Did you guys really think we stopped here so you could stretch your legs, do you?" Aizawa suddenly said

Just then a car pulled up and out came a few people."Why hello! We're the Wild. Wild Pussycats!" They shouted, "I'm Mandalay and this is Pixie-Bob!"

"These are the pro heroes you'll be working with throughout the camp," Aizawa explained

As everyone greeted them they explained the land we were training on belonged to them. Everyone was confused as to why we had stopped so far from camp.

"It's 9:30 pm, you might make it till noon," Mandalay grinned, "If you don't make it by 12:30 you won't get any lunch!"

I sighed as the rest of the classes looked at her in panic. But as everyone ran towards the bus, suddenly one of the other cat women jumped in front of everyone, shifting the ground. We ended up landing in front of a dense forest.

"You can use your quirks as much as you want to! You have three hours to make it to the facility in time! But that is if you can get through The Beast's Forest!" Mandalay shouted from above

I looked at Gon and smiled at him. "You wanna race?" I grinned

Gon looked up at me and grinned, "You're on!"

"Huh? What are you guys doing?" Midoriya asked

But it was already too late. I activated God Speed and ran into the forest. Gon was quick to follow as I could hear his footsteps behind me. Suddenly a giant rock monster blocked my path. I frowned, I wasn't going to lose. So in one quick movement, I shocked the beast blasting it to pieces. Gon took his chance and ran past me as I finished the monster. I saw Gon look back and smirk at me. I grinned and chased after him.