|•12•| Villain Attack!

! GORE AND BLOOD WARNING !

♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡

New Cover! Edit Made By My Bestfriend: sincerelyheaventown

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

New Cover!
Edit Made By My Bestfriend: sincerelyheaventown

Thank You!!!

♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡

*3rd Person POV*

"You kids stay here," Aizawa said as he jumped down the flight of stairs to where a few villains were

Aizawa took out villains left and right astonishing the students. Killua was surprised by how well Aizawa could keep up with multiple villains. Gon was so amazed at how cool Aizawa was. Everyone watched Aizawa capture the villains like a breeze.

"Cmon!" Thirteen said running towards the door with students following

"It seems I can not allow you to leave," Said a voice

A large figure covered in dark purple mist blocked the class from exiting the building. Bakugou and Kirishima jumped into action as Bakugou released a large number of explosions, causing dust to rise. As the dust cleared the misty figure regained its shape.

"Ah, that's right. Even if you're students, you are excellent golden eggs," The misty figure said

Just then purple mist was surrounding all the students. Killua tried to look around for Gon as his classmates tried to stand their ground. Gon and Killua's eyes met as Killua ran over to Gon.

"Gon!" Killua shouted extending his hand

"Killua!" Gon shouted as he tried to grab Killua's hand

Before Gon could grab onto Killua, he felt himself falling and looked down falling into a portal. At this exact moment, Killua was also transported into a portal. Neither unable to grasp the other's hand. As Gon fell through the portal he fell into a large body of water surrounding him. Killua fell to be met with the touch of rocky ground.

As Gon plummeted into the water, he opened his eyes and looked around the water. Just then he saw a figure swimming towards him, it was a shark-like creature coming for him. Gon quickly turned around and started swimming. Gon was quick as he swam hopping onto a ship.

Just then he saw Midoriya being lifted onto the ship by a pink tongue and soon another smaller figure followed but instead was thrown onto the ship harshly.

"Midoriya are you ok?" Gon said rushing to his friend's side

Midoriya coughed a bit of water before replying to his concerned friend, "Yeah I'm ok."

Asui climbed onto the ship joining the rest of the group, "The situation looks pretty bad doesn't it."

"Yeah, it does," Midoriya said

My Hunter Academia (HxH and BNHA Crossover)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें