Not long after Varian decided to go back to Old Corona. Rapunzel asked me to start my own hunt, but I had already found the werewolf. It was rather late at night when I saw the exact person I wanted to talk to. They were standing on the balcony on the front of the castle. I smiled softly at their back as I stood next to them. "Hey Wolfie." I said with a soft smile. Red turned to look at me terrified. "H-how did you-" She asked and I giggled softly. "Don't be so scared, hun. And to how I figured out it was you was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be." I said softly as I looked out at the view in front of us. "Werewolves have this wet dog smell attached to their normal energy." I said and she nodded. "You're...you're not mad?" She asked and I shook my head no. "Why would I be mad? Sure it's a bit of an inconvenience, but that's mostly for yourself. I know you're strong enough to figure out how to control it. And if you ever need someone to talk to, or even just to get away from your troubles, you can always come to me. You can even just go visit the meadow. Get away from your troubles and just have some time for yourself." I said smiling at her and she gave me a soft one back. "Oh! I have something for you!" I said before reaching into my pocket and pulled out a gold chain with a piece of Angelite attached to it. She stared at it wide eyed. "Since you're a werewolf now you can't touch silver. The first necklace I gave you is made of silver so I thought, why not give you something that won't burn you every time you touch it." I said and placed it around her neck. "Thank you." She said softly as she looked down at it. "It's no problem at all. I'm going to do all that I can to protect you from Captain crazy, okay?" I asked and she nodded. "Please don't tell the others. I-I'm not ready to tell them." Red said and I nodded.  "You have my word. I have to get going, but I'll see you later." I said giving her a small wave before waving my hand over my head and appearing back in my home.

I sighed happily at my now completely fixed up home. It was a lot cleaner and more organized than it was before. A soft meow caught my attention. Down at my feet was Sunny. "Hey bubs. I missed you too. Thanks for keeping an eye on everything while I helped out at Old Corona." I pet him and he started to purr loudly. I picked him up and set him down on my bed before sitting next to him.

"So, there's a werewolf in Corona now. I'm in charge of protecting them now until we can get the hunter out of here." I said and Sunny used his paw to pat my cheek. He stared at me with big green eyes and I nodded. "Don't worry, I'll be careful. If she finds out I'm a witch I can defend myself. I'll be fine." I said with a smile and Sunny nodded before sitting in my lap. I moved so o was laying down and headed to bed.

The next morning I headed to town with Varian to check up on the wolf hunt. I wore a black dress, boots, and a black piece of fabric in my hair. I didn't wear a witch hat because I didn't want to draw unwanted attention to myself.

We saw Rapunzel sitting at a table in front of Attila's cupcakes

We saw Rapunzel sitting at a table in front of Attila's cupcakes. "Hey Punz!" I said waving to her and she waved back. "Come here you two!" She said gesturing for us to sit with her. "(Y/n), have you figured out who's the werewolf?" Rapunzel asked and I rubbed the back of my neck. "Um...yes, but I promised not to tell anyone. And you know how we all are with promises." I said and Rapunzel sighed before giving me an understanding smile. "Don't worry, I completely understand. Can you help me look for them in that case?" She asked and I nodded. "There should be something in that book that will help you as well. I know there's a marking of some sort." I said and Rapunzel nodded before opening the book.

"It's called the Mark of the Wolf, and Creighton's book says that a werewolf in its human form has this blue paw shaped blemish somewhere on the person's hands, arms, or face." Rapunzel said and Pascal changed colors to reveal what the marking might look like. "Blue shaped paw print? That shouldn't be too hard to find." Varian said and I nodded. "The only other clue is that Creighton said the curse feeds on someone with a repressed rage? Well, that shouldn't be so hard. Everyone in Corona is so sweet." Rapunzel said and Varian and I looked at each other before looking back at her with an 'are you sure about that' face. "You call these plumbagos?" Old Lady Crowley said throwing flowers on the ground. Pete and Stan were having a slap war for some reason. Ulf was performing per usual for two very formal people when the man spoke up. "Oh, yes, the invisible wall. Let's go." He said leading the woman away. Ulf became angry and ran into his own wall making him fall to the ground. "Would you look who it is? The traitor." A villager said to Varian. I growled and was going to tell them off when Varian grabbed my arm. I looked at him and he shook his head no. "B-But-" I tried to say but he simply raised a brow at me and I sighed. "Fine. You win this one, but next time someone says something to you I'm going to do something about it. Don't try to stop me." I said crossing my arms and slouching in my chair.

"Okay, this is gonna be harder than I thought." Rapunzel said and I nodded. "If you were more aware of energies I'd say to search for the wet dog smell. That's how I did it." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Really? Not just, I don't know, a hunch?" Varian asked and I shrugged my shoulders again. "I mean it was a hunch to follow the wet dog smell. But I had no idea who it could've been." "Gonna be a full moon tonight. Better hope you find your little wolf friend before I do." Creighton said from the other side of the road and I rolled my eyes.

"Um, excuse me, I'm sorry, Princess Rapunzel?" Uncle Monty said as he approached us. "Listen, I know we've had our differences, but I've really come to appreciate how much you do for our kingdom, and I thought I'd bring you an olive branch. It's made of licorice." Monty said handing her a plate with green licorice shaped like an olive branch. "Uh, actually, I don't like licorice. In fact, no one likes licorice, Monty." Rapunzel said as she shoved Monty back inside his shop. "I was a fool to reconcile! A fool I tell you!" Monty said from inside the shop and Varian raised his hand slightly.

"I like licorice." He said and I giggled. "That's because you like loser candy, Sapphires." I said and he crossed his arms over his chest. "At least I don't like candy corn. That's the worst loser candy of them all." Varian said and I stared at him for a couple seconds. "Why must you hurt me this way? Candy corn is so good. It might be a loser candy, but it's way better than licorice. Specifically black licorice. Fuck that stuff. It tastes like nightmares and a demon had a baby." I said and he nodded. "At least we can agree on one thing. Black licorice tastes like broken dreams." "I bet Andrew likes black licorice." I said and Varian nodded. "He does. I saw him eating some when I was with him. He brought that stuff into my workstation." I fake gasped. "The audacity of some people!" "I know!" Varian said and I giggled. "Who else do you think likes black licorice?" I asked and he thought for a moment. "Probably Old Lady Crowley. Or Stan." He said and I laughed. "Why not Pete?" I asked and Varian gave me an 'are you serious' look. "You're right. Pete probably doesn't even know it exists." I said and Varian laughed. "I think Pete would be a sour candy person." Varian said and our conversation was cut short as Rapunzel grabbed our hands. "Come on. I think I figured out who the werewolf is." Rapunzel said as she started to drag us back to the palace.