7

Danica Jacobs

"Hello!" "We're home!" Followed by the door closing woke me out of my light sleep. I sat up with a gasp as I grasped the blanket before it fell off my chest.

I looked around my room then went to lay back down but my shoulder hit something hard.

I shot back up and turned to the side a little to see what it was but it only made my jaw drop as I squealed and ripped the sheet off the bed to wrap around myself as I stood up.

The man woke up in a startled manner. He looked around then saw me and his eyes widened. He then scrambled to stand up and cover himself.

I rolled my lips in to stop myself from laughing. He noticed my face and raised his brow questioningly.

"What the fuck is funny? What the bloody hell are you screaming about?"

I took a deep breath and added more grip to the sheet that was wrapped around my body "Look you gotta go, I have a kid and my roommates are back" I stood straight and waited for him to make his next move.

He looked around his feet then crouched down to grab something, as he stood back up I noticed that he just slipped on a pair of boxers. He walked around the bed and grabbed his clothes on the floor and started to get dressed while the room stayed silent.

After he had jammed his left foot into his shoe he begins to speak, "You know Dani, we can just be friends and raise a baby together. It doesn't have to be weird. I want to be in Thea's life."

He wants what?

I don't think I heard that right, I did not just hear him right. He wants to be in her life? I didn't expect this type of reaction.

He was evil, he was ruthless, why is he acting so loving? What happened to that guy that took me out to dinner then fucked me at the end of the night, you know the one that knocked me up? Yeah that one.

"Look Harry, I understand if you want to be in her life but I just want to know one thing, why o-"

"Knock kn- Oh, Oh! Dani what the fuck?" I froze, Tyler just walked into my room to find Harry fully clothed and me completely naked with only a sheet covering me. I held the bridge of my nose between my two fingers and closed my eyes.

I am so motherfucking embarrassed

"What is i- ooh, and you said I was becoming a hoe look at this bitch!" Josie laughed as she stood next to Tyler in the doorway.

"Ok stop, Harry's leaving and I'm not a hoe I have to go see if my daughter's awake" I turned around and grabbed my bathrobe from on my closet door and wrapped it around my waist as fast as I dropped the sheet.

Once the rope was tide I turned back around and walked between Josie and Tyler to get to Thea's room down the hall.

I pushed open her door that was open just a smidge and started to wake her up.

"You ready to get up sunshine?" I smiled as I picked her up out of her crib and placed her on my hip. I walked back out of her room and to the kitchen to make myself some coffee and to slice her up some banana to eat for breakfast.

"So you're really not gonna talk about Mr. Mysterious being in your bed this morning?" Josie leaned on the counter across from me as I was cutting up Thea's breakfast to put on her food tray.

"How do you know he was in my bed? I could have just gotten out of the shower and he could've walked in on me being naked and I just grabbed the sheet out of reflex or he climbed through the window while I was getting dressed." I tried to make up a new story to try and cover up for the real one.