"Oh I forgot!" I squealed, throwing myself out of bed, running to the bathroom to get ready. Then I realised I had nothing to wear to fight or train in, I popped my head out of the doorway, "Loki?"

"Hmm, Yes My Love?" He entered the bathroom stepping into the shower, I couldn't help but let my eyes follow.

"I...ah....." I lost my train of thought, distracted by him. I shook my head and turned my body back to the sink to clean my teeth, "I was wondering if you can conjure me up something to fight in? With Lady Sif?" As I set my toothbrush back down, a green glow enveloped me.

My body was adorned in tight black leather bottoms, black thigh high boots with intricate detailing embellished into the leather. My top half covered in gold armour, with green leather accents over the bodice and falling from below the armour just reaching the tops of my thighs. My arms protected with green and gold plates of armour from my wrists to below my elbows. It looked much like Lady Sifs wear, but in Loki's colours. I beamed at him as I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

He approached me from behind, having just exited the shower, clad in only a towel he placed a kiss on my cheek. "Just so they remember you are mine." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes because the mark on our arms didn't give that one away already. Now hurry up! We need to go for breakfast."

As we entered the great hall, Odin was at the table this time and I felt Loki's body tense beside me.

I squeezed his hand and led him towards the Warriors Three, nodding to Lady Sif as we sat down with them. Looking back over my shoulder nodding to Tony, Bruce and Bucky.

No one said anything, and we tucked in eating breakfast as quickly as we could to get out of here again.

As we stood up, I heard him bellow, "Try not to let her get hurt Loki. After all, it seems we may need her, more than you for the final battle."

My body tensed, my temper spiking. As I turned to attack, Lady Sif grabbed me by the arm, "Do not let him get under your skin. Keep your anger to fuel your training." She dragged me out of the hall, Loki following suit behind me.

After a short walk we were at the training grounds that Thor and the Warriors used. It looked a little like my arena for the horses at home, only there was no sand.

Weapons lined the fence around the arena, various swords, axes, hammers, spears and weapons I had never seen before.

I walked along the fence trailing my eyes over the selection, my hands automatically drawn to touch some of the swords.

"What is your weapon of choice Y/N?" Sif queried.

"I, umm... I actually just use my powers. Other than that I have my daggers, but they are back on Earth." I looked sheepishly to Loki who smiled at me.

Sif rolled her eyes, "My goodness, you two are more alike than I first thought. Well, for today how about we give you one blade? A bigger one?" She raised her eyebrows at me, reaching me a large sword.

"Okay..." hesitantly I took it from her grip, adjusting it it my hands until I got used to the weight of it. It felt good, it made me feel good, almost...powerful. "Oh this is nice." I gave it a try, swinging it through the air.

Sif smiled at me, "You might have to upgrade the daggers then? Now let's teach you the basics and then we can go from there."

After a few hours, I was sweating and my arms hurt like hell, but I was proficient with the sword and was keeping up with Sif. As we battled, Tony, Bucky, Volstagg, Hogan and Fandral had joined Loki in watching us fight, our swords rattled and clinked as they connected with each other.

"Is there anything she can't do?" Fandral questioned.

"Have better taste in men?" Volstagg joked, earning him a snigger from Hogan and Fandral and an unexpectedly loud snort in agreement from Bucky. However it also earned him a look that could kill from Loki. A really loud clatter directed their attention back to the field.

I had Sif on the floor, her sword lying across the arena, the point of my sword almost touching her throat. I was panting as I looked down at her, she smiled up at me and I removed my sword, offering my arm to help her up off the ground.

"Your a natural Y/N, I can't wait to battle beside you, perhaps under more cheerful circumstances, nevertheless. It shall be exciting." She beamed at me pleased with how her lessons had went today with me.

"The boys better watch out, we are coming for their glory!" I joked.

The two of us laughed as we made our way over to the boys, who were standing with shock written all over their faces, Bucky, Tony and Loki on the other hand looked proud. As we reached them Loki came over and kissed me swiftly.

Bucky rolled his eyes at the gesture, which Tony didn't happen to miss. Making a mental note to speak to him about it when they were back on Earth.

"Impressive Darling." Loki beamed at me, "Lady Sif has taught you well." He nodded to her in approval.

"It helps when you have a good student." She beamed, "If only we could teach your Brother how to handle a sword!" She laughed.

Loki shook his head disapprovingly, "The Oaf would only end up stabbing himself." A smirk played on his lips, then he looked at me, "Lets get you cleaned up then we are headed back to Earth, I'm sure there's some people who will be happy to see you are safe."

As we said our goodbyes to the group we headed back to Loki's chambers, I jumped into the shower washing today's sweat and training from my skin, as I stepped out of the shower Loki was standing with a towel held out for me, I smiled at him, "I could get used to this kind of treatment."

He laughed, "Happy to help My Love, now go get dressed, I will dry your hair after for you."

I rolled my eyes, "Yes Buzzkill."

In a second I was on the edge of the large marble sink, Loki placing himself between my legs. An involuntary squeak left my mouth in the shock of the sudden movement. I swallowed hard.

"Are you looking punished Pet?" His hands wandered to secure my wrists by my sides and his teeth grazed my neck.

I shook my head indicating I didn't.

"Next time you roll your eyes, I will place you over my knee and spank that bratty behaviour out of you. You have been warned." With that his lips met mine and he claimed my mouth with his tongue before walking off leaving me a worked up mess. My gaze following him out of the room.

Asshole.