Part 6

Ben's head hurt when he woke up and he looked around and noticed he was in a cage and he looked around afraid, however his ears picked up to men talking "You sure the boss will want to auction a fifteen year old girl that can turn into a Mamenchisaurus?" One asked his friend.

"Sure he would, I mean he could make a fortune off her." The other man replied as they walked past Ben's cage and he looked over at a large cage next to him to see a Mamenchisaurus inside it. Ben then made a bellow to the Mamenchisaurus and it didn't even move and he slammed his tail against the metal bars creating a large dent and a loud noise. The sauropods eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning sunshine." Ben said to Yasmina and she looked at him and said back in reply.

"What time even is it?" Ben then glanced up at the sun and he realized it was setting.

"My guess is the evening." Ben said to her and Yasmina sighed and she then asked.

"Did you notice that you have a cut on your forehead?" Ben stood in place thinking on how he could've gotten the injury.

"I probably got it when we were fleeing from the stampede." Ben said remembering how he crashed head first into the large rock.

"So what now?" Yasmina asked looking at Ben, Ben thought for a moment before responding.

"We wait for the others to come and rescue us." Ben said watching as a Pachyrhinosaurus was put into a transport cage.

"I hope they do." Yasmina said looking at Ben while some Mantah Corp mercenaries walked past their cages.

"I can't believe that Ingen would actually abandon this place. Now we can just take these dinosaurs and make our own dinosaur park." One mercenary said to his buddies.

"Yeah, however team two had run into some problems as their helicopter was knocked out of the sky by a Spinosaurus, the ground units are also getting attacked by a Giganotosaurus." Another said slightly annoyed. Ben instantly knew that Smaug and Requiem were busy dealing with Mantah Corp.

Author note:
I'm back to editing this book boys and girls. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see y'all next time.

🎉 Ai terminat de citit Camp Cretaceous Jurassic sized problem book 4: reclaimant (discontinued) 🎉