Ushiten: A Married Monster

ldjkdjdksj so as you can tell from the titlee, this'll be a while tonn of wholesomee :33

Tendou was tired. He had gotten a total of seven angry customers, which is the most he had ever had in one day. They were complaining about Ridiculous things, like chocolate getting on the inside of the box or the almonds being off centre. Luckily when he got home, his favourite person was there waiting up late for him.

Ushijima was sitting quietly on the sofa. At first glance you would think e was sleeping, but really he had just zoned out. He came back into focus when Tendou walked in, and held out his arms. Tendou dropped him things gently by the door and walked over to his lover, sitting on his lap and snuggling into his chest.

"Are you feeling okay Satori?" Ushijima asked. He isn't very good with words and has a problem with pet names, but Tendou wouldn't change that about him for the world. He always noticed that even if it wasn't different then what other people would call him, Ushijima said it with so much more comfort and ease and caring then anybody else did that he would never question it.

"It was a long day." Sighed Tendou with a yawn and burying his face into the crook of Ushijima's neck. "a lot of Karen's today."

"A person typically a female who acts in unnecessary and/or petty ways, correct?" Ushijima asked, still getting used to modern words and references.

"Yes paradise, that's right. You're so cute how you always remember the new things I teach you." Tendou smiled.

"Hmm... Satori? Tomorrow is Saturday, my game is tomorrow."

"I know paradise, I'll be there."

"Promise?"

"Yes love, I promise I'll be there."

"Mkay, good. I wouldn't play as well if you weren't there." I

"Aw, baby, don't worry. I'll be there and you'll play amazingly."

"Mkay. Thank you Satori. L-love you."

Tendou knew that Ushijima still found it difficult to say such intimate things, so when he did his best to, it really did make Tendou the happiest man in the world.

******

"You have everything prepared?"

"Yes."

"you know what you're doing?"

"Yes."

"How are you feeling about this?"

"Concerned."

"Why?"

"What if he finds out?"

"He won't say anything, he wants it to be perfect as well."

"Okay, thank you Shirabu."

Ushijima hung up the phone and smiled a little. He was so excited for what he had planned for Tendou after the game.

******

Tendou was worried. All morning Ushijima had been rushing and worrying and hurrying and barely spoke to him at all, Tendou barely had a chance to sneak him a goodbye kiss. He knows that Ushijima takes volleyball very seriously, but this kind of stress could be bad for him.