Trials

It was about 10am and the Nikiforov's had just made it to the Altins home since their home was closer to the school. Lev and Kenma made the choice to walk to school like nopormal to meet the team so they could take the bus. Lev walks up to Kenma's front door to pick him up and as he was about to knock Kenma swung it open.

Kenma: Lev we have toi hurry Kuroo said to meet him at his house in 10 minutes or he will come here and pick me up.

Lev: Why would that be a problem?

Kenma: Lev you really are an idiot, if Kuroo come here to get me he will find out who are parents are and we want to keep that a secret.

Lev: Oh that would be a problem.

Kenma: Enough talking lets get going

Alisa: Bye Lev see you at the game

Yuuri: Bye Sweetie 

Victor: I want to go with them

Yurio: Victor you are dumb they said they didn't want their friend to know we were their parnets

Otabeck: Come on in you three and bye Kenma and Lev

As the two started walking down the street they started talking about how hard it will be to keep the secret that their parents are famouse ice skater. They also made up a game plan so they could do volleyball practice and do ice skating practice at the same time. They soon turned the corner to see Kuroo staing on his front yard talking to Yaku who lives across the street. 

Kuroo: Kitten you made it I was worried we be late

Kenma: I would be here sooner but this dumb beanpoll was late getting to my house

Lev: Why so mean Kenma

Kenma: Did I lie?

Yaku: Its ok Lev I believe you

Lev: Thyank you Yaku san you are the only one who gets me

Kuroo: We need to get going guys to catch the bus

About ten minutes later the boys arrived infront of the school were they saw the rest of the team getting on the bus. They hopped on the bus and a few minutes later they were off to the game. Kenma and lev were more ready for this game than they have ever been before and that was because their finale wissh has come true their parents were going to watch the game. 

~To be continued~

That will be the end of this chapter I am sorry it was short I just got really lazy. Also their is no exuce for this chapter being three weeks late other than I procrastinated about this. Their will be no chapter next week because I am going to the beach. 

~Hope you Enjoyed~

Just some AMV's I like that helped me procrastinate:

Some Haikyuu Tiktoks

Ok now I am officially done with this chapter.