The Game Pt.2

The game resumes after a short break and it is bokutos turn to surve. He does a really powerful surve but kia ends up recieving it, sending the ball to Kenma. The parents run up towards the netr again.

Yurio: Ha he is going to try to serve again it is soi funny watching this

Alisa: No I can see a change in levs atittude I believe he will make it

Yurio: We will see

Kenma quickly sets the volleyball to Lev who successfuly spikes the ball this time around, scoring a point for Nekoma.

Alisa: See i told you he would do it

Victor: Wow Yuri look how cool that was. Are son is doing so well. 

Yuri: I know victor that was so cool. He has grown so much it is shocking.

Victor: I LO...

Alisa cut Victor off from yelling to Lev from the croud.

Victor: Alisa why did you cut me off

Alisa: Simley because I didn't tell Lev and Kenma that you were coming. I thought you would surprise him. Know all four of you duck down I know Lev will probably look up here to make sure I am watching also so rando was screaming.

Victor: Why so mean Alisa

Yuri: Victor just listen to your child and duck down.

Just a second after Victor ducks Lev looks up into the croud and smiled at alisa. But that wasn't the only reason Lev looked into the croud he swore he heard his fathers voice. Lev was a little sad that when he looked up towards Alisa he didn't see his and Kenma's parents sitting there smiling to them.

Kenma: You good Lev?

Lev: Ya I just thought I heard my dads voice

Kenma: I know you miss them and I miss my parents to but like you said if we win this game and make it to the finals are parents just might be able to watch us.

Kenma and Lev give eachother a smile before turning their attention back onto the game. the game went on for a few more minutes with a series of study recieves from both sides. until Bokuto went up to spike but once again Nekoma shut down his spike. The parents were kind of shocked about how good lev was doing but kept quite because that is what Alisa said to do.

Fukurodani called a timeout to have a team meeting. To everyoen in the croud they could tell bokuto looked really depressed.

Otabeck: Wow the other teams ace is not looking so well

Alisa: Oh you are talking about Bokuto. That is normal for him he gets all emo and the only person who can handle it is his boyfriend Akaashi. Who is the setter.

Yurio: So this kid is like victor when Yuri doesn't give him enough attention.

Alisa: Yup exactly like that.

The game resumes and it looks as if Akaashi is about to do a setter dump, so lev chooses to jump up and block him.

Victor: Come on Lev you got this

Alisa: Dad I tould you to keep it down, we cant have lev hearing you last time was a close call

Yuri: Victer, Alisa is right you need to stay quite we dont want to distract Lev and Kenma

Victor: Ok

~Back to the game~

But insteed of a setter dump Akaashi sets the ball to Bokuto. Who pulls off a very powerful crosscourt spike winning the game for Fukurodani.

Alisa: Aww man they lost. I for sure thought they could win this game.

Victor: But Lev and Kenma did so good 

Victor starts to tear up because he feels so bad for Kenma and Lev. Yuri turns to Victor and starts to comfort him.

Yuri: The boys did there best sometime you cant win it all. Just be proud about howe well they did.

Otabeck: I knowe I am for sure proud of Kenma I have never seen him put this much effort into anything exept for gaming.

Yurio: We should get Kenma a cat to tell him how good he did.

Otabeck: You are just saying that because you just want another cat.

Victor: Ya Yuri can we get lev a new dog please

Yuri: We will talk about that later.

After a few minutes the athletes shake hands and start to leave the court and soon follows all the fans. The parents soon set out to find there kids to surprise them while Alisa went to talk to some other people she knew.

~To be continued~

Sorry this part was late I had some laptop troubles and Thursdays are really busy for me so I just got to sit down and finish up the last bit. I don't know when the next part will be out it all depends on my schedule.

~Hope you Enjoyed~

A few good AMV for the match if you want to watch.