All I Have (DreamNap)

"So," Dream started, leaning his back against the obsidian wall of his cell. "Why'd you come to see me?" He asked, opening his dull blue eyes. They landed on his childhood best friend, SapNap. He sat criss cross in front of Dream, appearing nervous to the taller male. He hadn't seen him ever since he was thrown into this damned cell, it was honestly comforting. He knew it wasn't SapNap's fault, however. Sam was very strict on visitors.
"I...I missed you," SapNap admitted, looking up at Dream. "I miss having you around..everything has changed without you." Dream could hear the pain in his trembling voice. "What do you mean?" Dream asked, furrowing his brows in confusion. Surely nothing drastic has happened, right?
"Q-Quackity left," SapNap started, tearing up slightly. "He got mad at me and Karl for starting Kinoko Kingdom without him, and he left us to go start his own country." Dream blinked a few time, shocked at the news he was being told. SapNap continued.
"After that, Karl broke things off with me. He time travels a lot, and everything was just pulling us apart, so I got dumped twice in a matter of weeks." He sniffled, bright orange tears beginning to fill his charcoal colored eyes. "G-George is never around. He's always hanging out with that DreamXD guy. You're all I have left now," he finished, eyes locking with Dream's once more. The sight before the brunette male shattered his heart. He knew of DreamXD, and he knew that George had grown an attraction towards him. So he had to make himself lose his feelings for the Brit.
"C'mon, Pandas..surely there's someone else better. Don't you still have Bad and Skeppy?" Dream asked, reaching out and grabbing SapNap's hand as a way to comfort him. He used to do this when SapNap was distraught, and it would help a little. But if anything, Dream's question seemed to make him more hurt. SapNap went quiet, allowing his glowing tears to roll down his face.
"N...N-No..," he muttered, Dream blinking a few times. Before he could ask, SapNap began speaking. "D....Dad and Skeppy got into a fight. He...H-He..," SapNap began to sob slightly, Dream growing alarmed. "Hey, tak-"
"H-He killed Skeppy," SapNap's voice croaked, Dream freezing in his tracks. "He- he hit him and he fell into lava. N-No one has seen d-dad since." Dream was so shocked he couldn't respond. His scarred face held an expression of shock. It slowly turned to one of sorrow, him scooting closer to SapNap. "Pandas..," Dream softly spoke, SapNap gripping his hand tightly.
"Y-You're all I have," SapNap repeated, looking up at Dream. "E-Everyone I love i-is gone except for you- I know we haven't seen each other in a while, but I-I think of you all the time. I miss you being there for me."
"Pandas, I've always been there," Dream spoke, cupping SapNap's face gently. SapNap's eyes widened slightly at the contact. He hasn't been held like this in a while. "Maybe not in person, but I've been there. I'll always be there for you," Dream said quietly, brushing a strand of SapNap's hair out of his face with one hand while using the other. "I woul-"
Dream was cut off, a sound of surprise leaving him as SapNap smashed their lips together. Dream was completely taken aback, blinking a few times as he tried to process what had just happened. His hands rose from SapNap's face when he kissed Dream, SapNap's hands gripping Dream's prison shirt tightly. He was putting so much affection into the kiss. It was as if SapNap had been longing to do this.
After a moment, Dream slowly began to shut his eyes. He began to kiss SapNap back, softly resting his hands back on SapNap's cheeks. He rubbed the pads of his thumbs against SapNap's cheeks lovingly, it calming SapNap a bit. He slowly pulled away, Dream pressing his forehead against SapNap's. They both opened their eyes, locking them either the other. "You...you promise you'll always be there..? For me..?" SapNap quietly asked, almost whispering. Dream smiled softly, pulling SapNap into a tight hug. "Of course, Pandas. I promise."