Chapter 12: Birth

Start from the beginning

Aizawa poked his head outside, and said, "Let me do the talking. If you two get too excited, I'll send you back to the school."

As soon as he stepped back from the door, Kirishima burst through. He was a full on mess of tears as he rushed forward with All Might on his heels, but stopped a couple of steps into the room at the sight of Izuku's defensive stance and flickering lightning. He dropped onto all fours, crawling forward to Izuku's feet, and bared his neck in pure submission. He was still sobbing messily.

"How are you even hydrated enough to still cry, Shitty Hair?" Katsuki quipped, and only then did Izuku relax and return to his side.

"Can I..." Kirishima sniffled, staring up at them.

Katsuki nodded, and Kirishima had his arms wrapped around his neck in the next moment, scenting him aggressively. "I'm so glad you're all right! I was so worried! It took forever to find you, and then they wouldn't let me in, and then-"

"Fucking breath, Eiji, holy shit. You're getting snot on me, you gross fuck."

Kirishima calmed marginally, but didn't let go.

Katsuki threaded a hand into his hair, holding him close as Izuku climbed back into the bed the other side. He should have felt confined with so many bodies pressed in around him, but he and his omega were just basking in the warmth and comfort.

"Young Bakugou, Young Midoriya, I'm happy to see you two are both alright. How was the... birth?" All Might asked from his spot beside Aizawa.

"Well, the baby is as stubborn as Kacchan, so... It hasn't happened yet," Izuku explained wearily, eyes trained on their teachers, "Um, Mr. Aizawa-"

"Stop. I'm going to assume the two of your have known this whole time?"

A deep blush darkened Izuku's cheeks, and Katsuki wanted to go back to kissing him. Wow, he really was high.

"N-no. I found out last month," Izuku whispered.

Kirishima pulled away, wiping at his eyes. "I've known for, uh, s-s-six months."

Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose. "I have no idea how you hid this for nine months. You know how much trouble you're all in?"

"A heaping pile?" Katsuki asked, grinning. The epidural seemed to make it impossible for him to feel anything other than happy.

"More." Aizawa was silent for a moment before sighing. "Luckily, the hospital staff has agreed to keep this quiet. The only thing anyone knows is that you were hurt during the battle, and Midoriya brought you here. You're also incredibly lucky that the armor you were wearing kept the child safe. If the villain had hit you any lower, that might not be the case. So, thank whatever god you believe in for that."

"I only believe in myself and Izuku," Katsuki interrupted.

"Whatever. So, let's talk about what's going to happen." Aizawa pulled a chair from the bedside to sit in front of them, crossing his legs and leveling a glare at them. "Principal Nezu already knows the situation. If this had been discovered earlier, you would have been dropped immediately, but seeing as you're already about to give birth and there are only three months until graduation, it's been decided to allow you to stay."

Izuku and Kirishima whopped even as tears started to track down their faces again.

Aizawa's face seemed to soften minutely, his scent filling the room in a comfortable, calming haze. "There are some conditions. You'll be moved into a room with Midoriya due to the nature of the situation. I assume you've basically been sharing a room as is?" They nodded silently. "Right. You'll be allowed to keep the child with you since there is literally no other option."