ch13 - so much for fancy Italian food

Start from the beginning

It would be too embarrassing to wake up Leon, he would definitely laugh at him. Plus he was sharing a onesie with Makoto. Kyoko was also a safe bet, although Sonia was a lighter sleeper.

"Hmn... Ngh..."

"Sonia!? Hey, are you awake?"

"By... Byakuya? Yeah I'm... I'm awake."

Sonia sits up and looks around, observing her surroundings.

"Hey, are you going to help me or just sit there?"

"Huh? Oh my! Uhm... Yes! I will help!"

Yes, it was embarrassing having Sonia drag Byakuya's half-naked self out of a pile of sand in public, even if it was still dawn, although it was more embarrassing when he realized Leon was awake as well, and saw everything.

"I don't believe you are in any place to be laughing," Byakuya states once Leon begins chuckling.

"Oh... Oh shit you're right... Oh fuck him and I totally-"

"Leon, if you are suggesting what I believe you are suggesting, you better not be."

"No I'm not suggesting shit, my ass hurts, so it definitely happened."

Leon did not get fucked by Makoto in the gorilla onesie at the beach in public. Byakuya refused to believe it.

"Oh my! How did you- Where is Kirigiri?"

Byakuya looks over at Sonia and Ky- Oh.

Why the Hell was Sayaka there... And where on Earth was Kyoko?

"Huh... How are you guys... Hmm... I got drunk at a club with the others... I'm not sure how I got to the beach though... Or how Kyoko isn't in this group..." Sayaka mumbles.

"Could this get any more strange?" Byakuya mutters to himself.

Indeed, it could.

Byakuya feels something scratch at his shins and looks down.

A dog.

~

"Bark! Bark!"

Byakuya had never been within close proximity of a dog. His father didn't allow pets, nor did he ever take him anywhere where they had animals.

It paws at Byakuya's shoe. The streets are busy. His father had been taking him back from a meeting in which he wanted to introduce his son, even if he was only seven at the time. His father was in the restroom now, and Byakuya was waiting outside.

"Aww, hello there puppy!"

Byakuya squats down and begins petting the dog. He felt his face light up once he pet the soft fur of the small creature. He never knew pets could be so soft! He would have to ask his dad for a dog one day.