ch1 - somewhat attached

---

H_Hiro:
Hey!!

Me:
Hello.

H_Hiro:
Ur bio says u live in towa,, thats cool,, im also from there but i cant find like any1 else who is T口T

---

It was utterly disgusting how he texted. The lack of proper grammar, hell, this was probably the worst grammar he'd ever seen, even for a fucking dating app. And that little emoticon, it looked so... So idiotic.

---

Me:
Well then, are you free?

H_Hiro:
Rn?? Uhhhhh im with some pals rn but theyre gnna leave in a few!! Y,, wanna hangout already lmao??

Me:
If that's what you'd like to call it, then yes.

H_Hiro:
Yeah man!! Where @??

---

Byakuya packs his laptop into its case, slips on his shoes, and steps into his elevator as he begins to type. He sends the man the address to some high-quality love hotel. Luckily, the stranger said he would be running a bit late since he wanted to spend a bit more time with his friends.'

Byakuya had been doing this for about a year now. Since he'd gotten out of high school, he'd downloaded some gay dating app, for the sole purpose of having hook-ups. Byakuya was gay. He'd known so since a young age. So, the only way for a homosexual man to cope with the fact he would soon have to breed with various women, was to get fucked by various men as much as he possibly could.

He wasn't exactly opposed to the inheritance system, it was just what you had to do if you wanted to be at the head of the Togami conglomerate. Though if he was going to have sex, he would at least want to have enjoyable sex first. He's Byakuya Togami, a man who got whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. And what he wanted every other night for the past year, was simply to get fucked.

So he did.

The only bad thing about the whole ordeal, is that one day, he would end up getting recognized as a Togami. If news let out that he, Byakuya Togami, a man without a single imperfection, was actually homosexual, something many people were against, and that he'd been having sex with strangers for so many nights, well it could completely ruin his image. Although somehow, nobody had ever found out.

His servants, housekeepers, and such had never once questioned what he'd been doing with his nights, leaving at two in the morning and returning much later. His father had caught him sneaking out once, though it was easy to lie his way out of it and claim he'd just needed some fresh air. And he was never questioned. Also fortunate for the blonde, none of his hookups had ever identified him as Byakuya Togami. Most of them were there for the same reason Byakuya was, to have sex, and then leave, not bothering to even look at the person they'd had sex with. And the others who at least wanted to see his face, never recognized him. Most of them were drunk, and Byakuya never wore his glasses on these outings so it made sense. He also made sure to never hook up with anyone in his town. It may have meant having to drive longer, though the heir didn't quite mind since it gave him time to just listen to music and relax, something he'd enjoyed very much since it was the only time he didn't have to focus on something. Besides driving of course. Though there typically weren't cars out this late so he didn't have to stress over traffic or bad drivers.

Byakuya felt his phone ring through his pocket. He took it out, due to the fact there wasn't a single car nor traffic light in sight, and unlocked it.