ch13 - so much for fancy Italian food

They ended up buying five different things. One wedding dress for Byakuya to wear today, wash, and allow Sonia to wear the next. One tuxedo for Sonia to wear today, wash, and allow Byakuya to wear the next. A fancy dress for Leon and a slightly less-flashy tuxedo for Kyoko, which they would switch the following day. And finally, a very strange looking gorilla onesie for Makoto. He was transgender, female to male, and didn't feel comfortable wearing a dress even if he'd fully transitioned years ago. Plus, there was no use for it since nobody would need an extra dress tomorrow, the other bridesmaids with Yasuhiro would have gotten their own. Byakuya would lend Makoto one of his older suits for the wedding tomorrow.

"So, what's next on the agenda?" Byakuya inquires. The group walk out of the target in their... new outfits. Byakuya still had no clue why Makoto had chosen to wear a gorilla onesie for the day. Byakuya could tell Sonia and Kyoko were absolutely loving their new outfits. Leon however, was clearly embarrassed. Though, he seemed a bit more content when a group of girls started fawning over him.

As for Byakuya, he was more neutral on the whole thing. He'd wore women's clothing in the past during sex for some guys' fetishes. He didn't mind it. He'd never worn it out like this though, and let me tell you, whatever self hatred he was feeling a few days ago was demolished by now. He truly was the most stunning in the group.

(at least if you asked him he would say that, tbh so would the author... yk the rest of them would say the same thing, byakuya is one sexy mf'er ngl)

"Listen, I know you weren't set on it, although-" Sonia starts.

She's cut off by the honk of a bus.

No.

"The only way I am setting foot on that party bus is if we get Maggianos for dinner," Byakuya states.

The group agrees.

»»————-  ————-««

They indeed did not get Maggianos for dinner.

So much for fancy Italian food.

No, instead they all got wasted, forgot everything of the day and night after they stepped foot on that bus, and woke up on the sand of a beach. And well, none of them seemed to have any clue as to what they did the previous night.

Leon and Makoto are definitely in the... strangest predicament. Leon is inside of Makoto's onesie. He's not just wearing it, they're both in it. What's worse? The fact that Leon's dress is draped over the two of them, which means they are naked, in a gorilla onesie, in the middle of a public beach. Sonia and Kyoko looked fine, just sleeping on the sand completely normally. Not that sleeping on the beach was normal, although they were the most normal.

Then there was Byakuya. Who was... buried to his neck in sand... And the only one awake... And whose dress was being used as a bed for Sonia and Kyoko... Shit.

This was probably the single most embarrassing thing to ever happen to him.

"Sonia! Hey! Sonia! Wake up and help me out here, won't you?"