F O R T Y T H R E E

Start from the beginning

Her moans were audible by now, the curly-haired boy curling his fingers inside of her to hit her nerve-endings, his thumb moving up to circle her clit which only made her gasp at the feeling. One of her hands sat on the back of his desk chair, squeezing the leather material so hard she was leaving crescent-moon shaped imprints in the back before the other moved down to hold onto his wrist.

"You gonna come for me, angel eyes? I know you're close." Lando speaks, the pair of them locking eyes for a brief fleeting moment before he adds another finger into the mix. She bites her lip harshly and arches her back, the coil inside of her starting to tighten as Lando continues to dominate her with just his fingers.

The Brit smirks when he feels her walls clench around his fingers, the girl dropping her head to rest on his shoulder as her orgasm shook through her body and made her heart fall to the pit of her stomach in the best way possible. He grins, knowing that her weakness would always be him and how he knew just how to get her to crumble beneath him.

"The light on the wall makes you look like a goddess." Lando compliments her, the girl smiling at him cutely before he leans forward and captures her lips in hers. His hand pulls her closer by the back of her neck, both of hers slipping under his top to let her hands run down his toned chest.

He held onto her waist as he stood up with her in his grip, placing her down on his desk and pulling away briefly to get his shirt off. She pulls him back in by his dog tag, a gift he had received from her for his 21st birthday with their initials and their anniversary inscribed on one side.

"You want me to fuck you here? On my desk? I know you've been thinking about it." Lando asks, pulling her jeans and her underwear down her legs before he gets out of his own and kicks them aside.

"Use your words darling." Lando holds her chin between his fingers, the girl's mind going into overdrive at the words he was speaking when he feels him slip his fingers back inside of her sensitive entrance.

"Yes." Teena manages to get out, trying not to let her head tilt back.

"Yes what?" Lando continues.

"Yes, yes, please, please fuck me here." She blurts out, her chest heaving up and down as he turns her around. Her front was pressed up against the cold wooden material of his desk, his necklace grazing her back as he lined himself up and pushed in, bottoming out in one thrust.

He waited for a few seconds to let her adjust before he started to move, his hips snapping against hers lightly at first but he got quicker by the second. He moved her right leg up to sit on his desk, allowing him to drive himself deeper inside of her which caused her to moan fairly loudly. 

She gasped a little when he leaned forward, his cold necklace resting against her boiling hot skin, his hand moving to rest on his desk before her shoulder to hold himself up. His desk had started to wobble along with all of his monitors, his webcam falling off and behind his computer as he continued to rail her.

His pace was making stars appear in her vision, her previous orgasm having not been too long ago meant that she was close to her second already. Lando pounded through it, her walls pulling taught around his cock which made him tilt his head back and let out a few groans himself. 

He moved his hand from beside her head and clamped it around the back of her neck, lightly pushing her further into his desk as he continued to drive himself in and out of her at a gruelling pace.

"Fuck you look so hot." Lando groans, letting his eyes cast over her body before he throws his head back again.

"I'm so close, angel, I'm close." Lando mumbles, her body crumbling beneath him for the third time this evening.

The head of his cock raked the bundle of nerve-endings inside of her, her walls pulling taught around him so she got to feel all the veins and ridges. Lando groaned at the feeling, biting his lip whilst she chanted his name breathily.

It only took him a few more seconds until his hips sputtered against her backside, his head tilted back with groans spilling from his lips like a prayer. Teena felt weak as he let go of her neck, the girl standing up straight and shivering at the sudden cold that was nipping at her skin.

"Let's to have a bath." Lando smiles at her softly, the two of them collecting all of their clothes before going to the bathroom. Lando turned the light off on the wall and smiled to himself as he walked into the bathroom after her, the girl letting the hot water run and the bubble bath mix with it.

"Swear that light is a godsend, literally." Lando beams.

"Tu as l'air si angélique mon amour." Teena speaks quietly, leaning up to peck his lips before she stops the water from running.

Lando let's her get comfortable before he joins her, the two of them sitting in pure relaxed silence enjoying one another's company. Button walked in seconds later and lay down on one of their towels, Teena reaching out to scratch behind his ears before she decides she's tired.

"Everything okay angel eyes?" Lando asks.

"Yeah yeah, I'm alright." Teena responds with a small nod, getting up and out of the bath. She dried herself off in the bedroom and got into some pyjamas, Lando and Button joining her only seconds later.

"You're awfully quiet." Lando speaks with concern.

"Just happy, don't feel like saying too much to ruin it." Teena replies, the pair of them getting into bed. She snuggles into his side and laughs quietly when Button growls at Lando, the girl shaking her head and sitting up to cuddle the puppy.

"He's so cute." Tee coos, pressing a soft kiss to his nose before she lies back down and let's her eyes shut so she could sleep.

"I love you, you know that don't you?" Lando questions quietly.

"I think you just showed me, but I mean if you feel like you haven't I'm always up for Round 2 in the morning." Teena giggles, pressing a soft kiss to his chest as he wraps an arm around her waist.

"I love you, Tee. And I love you too Button, even if you do try and chew me because I cuddle your Mum too much." Lando grins.

♡♡♡