Chapter 19

"Miss Yn... We can't let you-"

"I need to seem him immediately!" I say with an angered tone... Not bearing to hear them refusing my wish anymore.

He sighs defeatedly before calling one of the nurses.

She walks in with a wheelchair, to help me transport, since, apparently my legs are still too fragile and i can't walk.

We go to Chan's room Seungmin following behind us, because he was with me in the room earlier. And when we open the door... We see Chan lying lifelessly on the hospital bed... Minho sitting on a chair beside him.

He looks at Seungmin, the doctor then me..

He walks up to me... And says.

"Are you sure?" He asks with sad eyes while holding my hands.

"Yes... I just can't bear this pain anymore..." I whispered only for him to hear....

He hugs me.

"If anything... I'll be here for you... Me and your brother are here for you... We all are. Okay?"

I nod slowly. "Thank you."

And with that, they leave me with him, alone.

"Chan...."

I breath out getting closer to the bed moving the wheelchair forward.

His body was connected to different cables just like how i was... But the look of it made me wanna cry... But i restraint myself... I already cried enough i fear i might get blind because of that.

"Chan... Can you hear me....? We could hear my family talking when i was still in the coma and... I thought you could now hear me as well..."

I say while sniffling, i think i caught a cold.

"If... If somehow you're being chased by monsters that look like me and that are saying rude things... Please don't listen to them... I Rejected you, yes... I tried to despise you... To hate you... I even dated someone else to try and get my mind off you... But it didn't work, you were always lingering in my mind. I'm so sorry for that... But from now on I'll be with you. through thick and thin... I promise okay..? I will never leave your side. Therefore... The doctor said I'll be discharged next week. well, that depends on my ability of walking... If I'll be able to walk and stand properly throughout this week... I'll get discharged..."

"But don't worry, I'll come and visit you every day after work and maybe even stay the night with you... I'll spend the whole weekend by your side... Telling you how every day went without you."

And so i kept talking for the rest of the day.... Telling him about my parents... Seungmin and Minji... And how they still didn't talk it out.

I talked to him about Felix and Angelina... How I was happy for both of them... I told him how I didn't see Felix or talked to him since the night of the incident, and that maybe he was ignoring me.

I felt as if i was talking to myself but deep inside i knew he was listening to me.

***
The next day Minho came to visit. I was laying in that hospital bed when he suddenly popped out of nowhere and came to keep me company before the nurses came to help me and start walking... It was nice from him, and he said that the other guys missed us... Me and Chan.

"How's Felix doing?" I ask... After a moment of silence.

"He's been locked up in his room since the day of the incident.. he doesn't let anyone in, except for Angelina. JYP scolded him badly for breaking the rules. But what is he gonna do fire him?" He says consciously afraid he would hurt me, and with a hint of sarcasm at the end