Chapter 15

***

*3 weeks later*

I was in the kitchen making dinner with Chan. It became an habitude now for both of us to make dinner together. Even tho he didn't seem to want to talk to me right now, probably still upset about me and Felix dating. But i understand.

"Hey Yn... Can i talk to you for a second?" I turn around and i see that it was Minho, i wonder what does he want to talk to me about.

"Uum sure." I look back at Chan realising he was already looking at me.

"Just go, i'll take care of this." He says with a cold and stern voice. And it honestly broke my heart to hear him talk to me like that.

So i just nodded slightly before following Minho to his room.

When we get there he closes the door and looks at me with sad yet angry eyes.

"Is something wro-"

"I know everything" he speaks cutting me off.

"What are you talking about. What is it that you know everything about?" I ask confused.

"I know about you and Chan being soulmates."

Shit...!

"H-how did you know...?"

"I accidentally walked on him changing and saw the tattoo on his shoulder. And it's the same as yours."

After a minute of silence.. i finally speak.

"I- i need to go..." I was going to walk past him but he stopped me by the arm pushing me against the wall.

I wince in pain. And he seem to notice it because he loosenes his grip on my arm but just a little not letting me escape from him. I've been particularly close to Minho. I don't know our relationship is just special.

I slowly look up at him and i was met with his piercing eyes glaring at me.

"I can't believe that you're doing this. You're not just hurting your soulmate but you're hurting two best friends. You're dating Felix completely knowledging that he's best friend with Chan. What if he knows. Then no one of you will be happy."

"Minho oppa please... It's already hard for me."
I say tears in my eyes.

"Do not call me Oppa!" He says with gritted teeth. "I thought I could trust you... I-i saw you as my little sister.. why did you do this... Are you aware of how much Chan Hyung is hurting..."

"I know ... I k-know just please let me explain... Please" i say crying by now.

His eyes soften but his aura is always so enraged. He takes me by the wrist and we sit down on one of the beds.

"Talk."

"Well you already know why I and Seungmin don't believe in soulmates and stuff... I-i was always afraid of the day when I'll meet him. And when I did I just tried to live as if he wasn't there... I mean, of course, I talked to him and explained everything to him and he seemed to take it pretty good at the beginning... After some time I couldn't bear being so rude to him and I realized that being friends with him wouldn't hurt as much as being apart. That was after I started dating Felix. I swear I didn't know they were best friends and I swear I didn't want to hurt anyone. Chan is not the same as me since he heard about me and Lix and... And it honestly breaks my heart"

"You broke his heart first. Do you think it's that easy to be rejected by your soulmate?"

"I know... I know... It's not easy for me either I keep feeling sick and like I'm gonna die at any moment but... I just don't know what to do... I like Felix and I can't just break up with him now if we just started dating. Besides, I'm not sure about my feelings towards Chan. I feel like those feelings towards him are just fabricated by the universe and.. and... I'm just so confused about Minho opp- Minho-ssi. I don't know what to do... I-i ..don't want to be b..broken heart..ed like my parents... What do I d..do?" I say between sobs.