Chapter 7: stay alive.

Start from the beginning

I then took out 6 more anti poisons and needles and gave three to aoi. Aoi inject those three on your side. I then opened his jacket more to reveal his chest and what I saw almost made me vomit. His entire right side was completely green along with what I think looks like parasites. I then injected the needles on my side and aoi did the same thing *clank*. but one of her kneedles couldnt pierce the center of the green area. Shinobu I think there is a piece of metal inside him. Aoi pointed out as she injected the last needle at a different spot. AHHHHHHHAHHHHH. Meng was screaming louder as those parasites was moving around the right side of his chest. I dont get it? normally this anti-posion can get rid of any poison along with parasites so why is-. I then had a shock of realization of what's going on.  Im so stupid how come I never thought of this. I complained to my self as I grabbed my sword. Shinobu what are you-*Shing* SHINOBU/MASTER!! Aoi and kanao screamed at me as I stabbed meng in the chest. It also made him unconscious which helps us a little more. Wait before you say anything look. I responded as I took my sword out and pointed at mengs chest. Just as I thought those parasites was apart of that demon. I grabbed a scalpel and started cutting where the parasites are at.

5 min later

As I was removing the root like parasites that was inside Mengs chest I noticed that they slowly faded to ash once they were removed from there host. I guess they were relying on his blood to stay alive. I thought to myself as I was removing the very last root. Okay now lets remove that peice of metal. I stated as I cut open his skin again. Kanao and aoi helped me by opening his skin up a bit. Okay girls dont try to move him as much. I asked the girls which responded with a nod as I grabbed my pliers.  I then dug the pliers into him a bit as I grabbed the peice of metal. Tch ah. Meng was starting to wake up from the pain of that piece of metal getting touched. Hold him down!!. I ordered kanao and aoi as they hold down mengs arms. RAHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHH. Meng was still screaming in pain as I was pulling at the piece of metal as best as I could but it was really in there I only manage to get an inch out. I know this hurts but please endure a little longer. I asked Meng as I was continue pulling.  STOP IT!!! As meng screamed fron the pain a huge wave of energy knocked me,aoi,and kanao a couple of feet hitting the ground. 

As I looked back at Meng I noticed that a mark was appearing on his forehead along with his eyes glowing blue. he then dig his entire hand were the peice of metal was at. Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. He then attempts to pull it out by force with his eye's glowing a flamy bright blue. After a few seconds of blood squirting out of the wound, Meng finally took out what looks like a piece of a broken blade and crushed it with his hands he then try' s his best to speak but he sounds like he was going to pass out. Now....Were....the hell am I- *plop*He could barely say anything as he callapsed on the bed.

Me, aoi and kanao slowly got up and approach meng and as we got closer to him his wounds was healing at a remarkable speed. Shinobu-san are you sure this guy is a human I mean he re-generates like that of a-. I turned to aoi with my usual smile. Aoi I know what you are trying to say but this young man right here is very so human. I then proceeded to lift the unconscious meng up a bit. Now help me get his cloths off. Kanao and aoi looked at me with a blank look while staying silent for a few seconds
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*poof*poof* EEEEH! aoi screamed while kanao just look shocked but both there face turned red. Whats the matter you two you both look red. I then realized what are they thinking about. W-wait no not like that I meant help me take them off so we can put him in a hospital gown. I reassured them while trying to hide my blush.
So who is gonna help me. Kanao shakingly took out her coin and flipped it and it came out tales. O-ok let me help. EHHHH Aoi then turned to kanao with a shocked look on her face.  NO, NO, NO KANAO DONT DO IT. I REFUSE TO LET MY FRIEND SEE SUCH THINGS! Aoi was now shaking kanao back and fourth while screaming at her. B-but he probably has underwear so he wont be completly-. Oh no kanao he doesnt have any under attire. I pointed out while peeking at the side of mengs pants.  Ahhhhhhhhh. Aoi screamed as she picked up meng and threw him towards the door which he broke straight thru. Aoi I don't think that was necessary. I responded while rubbing aoi's back. After a few min Meng was wearing the estate's hospital gowns and also he had a bandage on his head to add on to his list of injury's.