Chapter 04: Power duo

Mulai dari awal

Lea and I looked at each other for a split second.

"Giglio, take him upstairs and bandage him up yeah?"

"Sure." she nodded. "Follow me." she said to me and so I did.

She took me to her room. It was so...her. The white room with hints of different shades of gold, classy chandelier fit perfectly with the room. I sat on the satin, gold and wine coloured sheet spread halfway on top of the white bedsheet.

She brought a first aid kit and placed it beside me. She sat beside me and started putting antiseptic on the cotton. "Show me the wound" she said.

I put my hand out towards her. She held it and gently put the medicine on the wound. My eyes stayed fixated on her and she ocassionally looked up at me to ask me if it burns.

"Can't even feel it" I shook my head everytime.

"You need to control your rage, Leo. Avresti potuto farti del male (You could've hurt yourself)"

"Controlled my rage? Ti avrebbe fatto del male (He would've hurt you)"

I was mad. How could she say that? That son of a bitch was punching her in front of me. How the hell could I have controlled my rage?!

Back to Azalea:

He grinded his teeth at my remark. So "the heartless Doberman" has a heart after all. I slightly smiled at him.

"The next attack could be on you." I said, worriedly.

"I know. I don't care, I'll fight it."

"We"

"What?"

"We'll fight it."

His lips formed a big grin. His face leaned closer to mine and so did mine. Magnets? Yep. Our noses brushed and our eyes were just about to close...

*knock knock*

Oh for fuck's sake! I sat back and cleared my throat.

"Come in"

"Hope we didn't interrupt anything" Emma said with a smirk.

You did actually. Ruined the fucking moment.

"No Ems you didn't now tell me, what brings your dumbass to my room?"

"Oh I definitely interrupted something." Emma thought to herself. "Uh I just came here to check on y'all."

"We're fine Em. No need to worry." I assured.

"Thats good okay uh y'all continue with what you were doing uhh BYE!" she shut the door and I could here her fast footsteps fading away.

"Well that was that. Anyways, your wound is all cleaned up, I'll bandage it." I pulled a roll of cotton bandage and wrapped it around his knuckles.

"Thank you Lea."

"Anytime Leo. Also would you like to train with me tomorrow morning?"

What am I doing? I train with uncle Gio, why did I invite him?

"Get ready to get your ass handed to you." he smirked.

"8 am sharp. I'm gonna kick your arrongant ass so bad."

"We'll see about that" He said as he stood up from the bed. I'd be lying if I said I didn't just think about throwing him back on the bed and jumping his bones. Calm your damn hormones Azalea. Jesus!

We walked downstairs and as he walked to the main door he turned around and said "See you tomorrow tesoro"

"See you tomorrow stronzo ."

[At Nate's house]

*on the phone*

Nate: "Hello Scarlett. I'm Nate Black. I need your help with something"

Scarlett: "What is it?"

Nate: "I need your help in breaking a marriage alliance between two mafias."

Scarlett: "Are you out of your mind?! I don't do that kinda shit."

Nate: "Just listen you're gonna want to do this.... It's the Ricci-Caruso alliance."

Scarlett: "Ricci-Caruso?!"

Nate: "Azalea Caruso and Leonardo Ricci to be specific."

Scarlett: "No! Leo can't get married! How do I know you're not lying to me?"

Nate: "I'm not. I want Azalea and you want Leo so will you help me break them apart?"

Scarlett: "Meet me tomorrow at "The Blue Radisson" at 7. We'll talk there."

Nate: "Looking forward to it."

[Scarlett's house]

"How could he?! I swear if this is true I'm going to blow this whole damn city up"

"Leonardo Ricci has the audacity to get married to some other whore. He's gonna pay for this damage and so is that Caruso princess" Scarlett scowled.

To be continued...

I hope y'all liked this chapter! I'm sorry this part was so short :((( Are Azalea and Leo in danger? ALSO DID EMMA JUST DISRUPT THEIR ALMOST KISS?! Training together sounds fun eh *smirks* ANYWAYS What do you think will happen next? Keep reading to find out ;) ILYSMM xx