"How.. How come you know me?" Sakuragi asked nervously to the pretty manager, "Interesting, ahahahahaha. Because you are famous you know! You are such an interesting person! I watched the duel last time!!" Ayako giggled as she imaged the event where Akagi's rear was shown to the public. 

"Club activities are definitely more interesting now that you joined! Nice to meet you!" Ayako continued as she teased Sakuragi around.

Sakuragi seemed flattered however, "Same here, ahahahahahahaha. Nice to meet you!"

"Oh! Rukawa! You came too!? You grew again huh?" Ayako was now teasing Rukawa who's face was a bit expressionless. Rei was confused as to why she knew Rukawa so she asked the senior who was near her. "Oh, Rukawa and Ayako-san were schoolmates in Fuoka junior high." The senior with the glasses said.

"By the way, I'm Kogure Kiminobu. The vice captain of the team." He introduced himself as he lift his arm up to shake with Rei's, "Pleasure to meet you, Kogure-senpai." She replied.

After introducing all the new members of the team, Akagi told his new teammates a compelling reminder, "Good! Before practice, I have one thing I want to make clear with you all. Our goal this year is to win the National Championship!! Therefore our practices will be really difficult! You should be prepared!! Understood?!"

Sakuragi, Rukawa and Ayako agreed enthusiastically but the other new recruits were chattering in concern. Rei was astonished to hear and feel the captain's hunger for that big goal. 

"Shohoku!! Do our best!!" Akagi roared as the members replied, "Yes!!" 

Soon, the members we're training with their footwork as they sprinted and ran around the court. Sakuragi was very energetic than the rest. They did warm ups and Sakuragi was always ahead of them, his movements were very fast unlike the others and as soon another training started, he was stopped by none other than Akagi.

"Ayako!!" Akagi called to which Ayako replied enthusiastically. "Sakuragi is all yours. It's all up to you. He is a beginner, Make sure he learns all the basics." Akagi said to his manager. 

"Yes!!" Ayako agreed.

 "Rei-chan!" Ayako called to her assistant who was now ready for the work she was about to do. "You'll watch the time as I coach and see Sakuragi's performance on his dribbling." 

"Yes!" Rei replied with a nod.

After a few minutes, Sakuragi was now glaring to the other members who are practicing short passes while he was with the two managers, eyeing his dribbling. Rei could see his pissed face from the side and sighed. "Last minute left, Ayako-san.." Rei announced.

"Basic posture!! Don't bend!! Hey, straighten your back!! Sakuragi Hanamichi!" Ayako exclaimed as she slapped Sakuragi's back with a paper fan to remind him where to correct his posture. 

After a week, Rei and Ayako were still making Sakuragi dribble at the corner of the court while the others were now doing a practice match. Rukawa however had the spotlight of the court, his skills were shown as he played ball with the others and more and more female students came to the gym to see him too.