1.6 | party

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ding!

"Hi cutie , you came early i see," Jay said , standing in front of me while resting his right arm at the frame of the door .

I rolled my eyes and pushed his hands and went inside . "Ow" he annoyingly complained when I didn't even pushed him that hard.

"Okay im here now . Satisfied? Okay let me go back,"

"Oh you're here already," said another man . My eyes went wide . I turned around to the source of the voice and it was Park .... Sunghoon.

"Why are you.... here?" i asked

"Um i dont know? Just because , anyways , I prepared some food , sit" he directed me to a seat and i slowly walked and sat down while still being confused. Jay , too sat infront of me and helped me setting up my chopsticks. I muttered thanks to him .

I looked at the dish that Sunghoon made , "Wow you made all of this? Wow" he's a great cook  "But.... why is there so many food?"

Just as I said that , the bell rang again.

"They are here!" Sunghoon said excitingly and ran towards the door.

"Don't tell me its-"

Another 5 boys and a girl went inside , making so much noise , "Yowwww it's been long since i last visited your place," im guessing that's Heeseung saying.

"I brought ice cream," Sunoo said happily , showing the plastic bag fulled of ice cream tubs .

"Hyejin!!" Ryujin ran to me .

"Oh why are you here Ryujin," i smiled awkwardly , pretending to be happy to see her . "Sunoo said you will be here so he asked me to come!" I widen my eyes and slowly muttered, "You shouldn't have come...."