1.4 | accompany

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Hyejin,"

I continued brushing my hair ignoring the person calling , minding my business.

"Yah hyejin"

"Hyejin!!" The girl shouted beside my ear.

"Ahhh what do you wanttt," i rolled my eyes at Ryujin . "Im not in the mood," i said again , with lots of thoughts running in my mind.

"Tch, hm looks like someone is in a love struck" Ryujin said , sarcasm intended.

"Psh what are you saying," I continued brushing my hair , looking at the mirror in front of me unable to maintain a poker face.

"Look look at that . It's all over your face,". She points to my face making a circle in the air.

I sighed, "Ryujin what should i do...."

"Why why?" She perks up

"I....."

"You what???"

"I...."

I sighed again , "It's really complicated,"

"Aish whats the point bringing it up if you are not going to say it ....okay whatever I'm not interested anymore ," She got up and went to her table.

I was thinking about the them.... the 7 boys

They really are messing with my mind . I just met them on an app and what is the probability of meeting them in real life ? Usually only 5% but wow im really living the y/n life i guess.

"Ah my lip gloss is almost finished . Hyejin, let's go shopping ," she said excitingly with puppy eyes

"I don't want to," i replied back .

"Let's goooo pleaseee," she said again and i shook my head no again.

"What if i got kidnapped on the way there . What if there's a serial killer on loose,"

I rolled my eyes , "Okay okay! Let's go," i said half - heartedly.

"Yes! Hmmm what should i wear," she started going through her closet while i just shook my head and decided on a hoodie.

૮꒰˵• ﻌ •˵꒱ა———

"Hyejin , this suits you . Do you want this one?" Ryujin said again after another 20 other blouses that she recommended to me .