chapter 3

You woke up in the train and natsu was with you but the others were missing, it was best for you 2 to recover...Who am i kidding you two were suffer like hell cause the train was still moving. You tried your best not to barf but you smell a dark guild on the train and a guy came at you 2.

Man: Well lookie here, It's 2 fairy tail wizards. How's the guild treating ya these days. Is it worth sticking around?

Natsu: What?

The man suddenly kicked natsu on the face. 

Man: Don't act all high and mighty just because you guys are in a legal Guild Mr. Fairy! You guys just blindly follow the magic council. You know what you look like to us. Harmless little flies.

Natsu alights his fist on fire while you made the air colder then the mountains.

Man: *Freezing* L-Looks L-L-Like I S-Struck A N-Nerve.

Natsu's Magic dissipates due to his motion sickness but you manage to keep your cool even though your feeling what natsu's feeling.

Man: *Still freezing* H-Ha! W-What kind of m-magic was that? L-Let me s-s-show you how it's done.

A magic circle appears on his feet and shadow come out of it and strike natsu, he lands on the floor while you dodge them but you can't keep this act up your about to be in the same situation as natsu if the train doesn't stop.

Man: *starts to feel warm* It's all in the follow through.

Natsu: That magic...

The train suddenly skid to a stop, causing the man in white to fall. he drops a flute with a skull which has three eyes on it.

Y/n: Lullaby, one of the most deadliest magic in the world, If a dark guild has it that would mean...He's planning to play it.

Natsu: What's that?

Man: you saw that?

Natsu: That's enough out of you! *Smashing his fist together* It's payback time.

Natsu ran towards the man with his fist on fire While you made icicle spears appear. the man raises his hand...

Man: Dark Shadow!

Shadows came in front of the man. The clash of their spell made a big explosion you then fired your icicle spears at him which made him move back at bit you ran to the flute but he grabbed it with his shadows in time.

Natsu: A fly huh.

P.A System: Attention all passengers our emergency stop was a false alarm. we will be departing shortly.

Natsu: Oh crap! We gotta go. 

You and natsu grabbed your stuff before the train starts to move.

Man: Hold it right there. I'm not letting you two go back so easily, Your messing with eisenwald now!

Natsu: So your with Eisenwald huh? I will show you what happens to people when they mess with fairy tail. How about we take this outside. Hmpbh.

You and natsu were clenching your mouth as the train starts moving. natsu jumps out of the train while you did the same motion but you quickly made ice wings and glide to the rear of the train. As much as you hate it you must not let them play it for the sake of the people. You saw gray on top of a magic mobile. they both crash outside, you decided to use hidden mist to hide your presence from the eisenwald guild members.

With the others.

Erza: You Fool!

natsu earns a slap from erza.