He spits the toothpaste into the sink, and Calypso chewed on her bottom lip, memories of last night invading her mind. James leaned back onto the sink, folding his arms across his chest as he watched her, his eyes still drooping with tiredness, but it was soon taken over by lust.

Her soft humming didn't help, and he felt his lower abdomen tighten the longer he watched her.

Then, his angel turned the knob and the water stopped. She leaned out of the shower, grabbing a crisp white towel and stepping out, she folded it over her figure, cutting his lustful watching short.

He narrowed his eyes at her as she approached him with a raised brow. "Can you move?" She said, her lips tilting into a grin.

He moved, arms still crossed across his chest. She took the new and unused toothbrush from the holder and squeezed a glob of white toothpaste on it. She brushed her teeth, growing wary of his eyes trailing over her covered body.

She watched him through the mirror as he did her, and as she spat out the toothpaste, his large hand landed on her back, pushing her flush to the rim of the sink.

She gasped, and James effortlessly pushed her legs further apart with his foot, his eyes set ablaze as he stared down at her.

She arched her back automatically, and James pulled the towel from her. She whimpered, humiliation blooming deep in her chest as his hands snaked down her back to rest atop her ass.

"Be a good girl and stand still for me, yeah?"

He said, his hand cupping her jaw tightly. She nodded, and James hooked his finger around the waistband of his sweatpants and pulled them down, along with his boxers.

She grew wetter by the second, James' eyes burning onto her skin as he watched her. James' eyes snapped up, and he brought two fingers to his plump lips, his tongue wetting them.

Her lips parted, the sight making her clench at nothing. His bottom lips glistened with spit, and when she felt his two, long fingers wet her entrance, her brain grew foggy, and she gulped as she stared at him in the mirror.

Then, he positioned himself behind her, his hands holding her hips still as he pushed past her slick folds. They gasped once he pushed the head of his throbbing cock in, his head falling back and eyes squeezed shut tightly.

She let her head fall, her own eyes falling shut. Then, his fingers gripped the strands of her wet hair and he pulled her head up, bending over her bent figure, his chest warm against her back.

"Look at me while I fuck you, doll," He ordered, his lips set into a smirk. She gulped again, her chest burning with anticipation and humiliation.

He pushed deeper into her, his thighs connected with her ass. She clamped down on her bottom lip, keeping the moans in her throat. James brows pinched together, his lips parted as he let a deep groan spill from them.

He moved achingly slow, his cock buried deep inside her. She clenched around him, urging him to move. Then, his hand landed a loud smack onto her ass, and she whimpered loudly. "Patience, doll."He muttered, his brow raised at her.

The mirror was slightly foggy, but she could still make out the way his eyes fluttered shut as he pulled out, and pushing back in again.

Then, he finally moved inside her, and she mewled loudly, pain blooming in her lower abdomen from how deep he hit her. They moved in sync, soft clapping sounds echoing in the spacious bathroom.

She spread her legs wider, and she watched as the man gripped her thigh, and pushed it up onto the edge of the small counter, and she gasped as she felt him even deeper than before, and she arched her back as his thrusts sped up.

Calypso and the Moonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें