𝟷𝟹.

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 |
𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝚄𝚂.

 𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝚃

𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝚃

Kimora blinked rapidly, allowing her eyes to adjust to the bright sun that shined through the curtains. With a sigh she attempted to sit up but failed. She noticed that strong arms were holding her lower body down to the bed.

Before she could make another move, Ace steered in her sleep.

"Mm. Mm." she hummed with a sigh.

"I gotta pee Ace, let me go." Mora whined.

Ace groaned,

"Man cut that whining shit out, too damn early for that." she mumbled, removing her arm from around her waist.

"Ace shut yo' ass up." Mora grumbled, sliding out of the bed.

Her legs wobbled slightly as she made her way to the adjoined bathroom.

Ace chuckled at the sight,

"Mama, take yo' naked ass in the bathroom."

Mora turned slowly and mugged Ace.

"Bro, shut the fuck up.. you see me trying." Mora snapped.

She walked inside and closed the door, not locking it.

Ace smirked and shook her head as she stood from the bed.

This mouth of hers.. Ace thought to herself as she began to undress. Her smirk grew wider when she heard the shower start and music began to play.

Sevyn Streeter's Peace Sign played from the speaker as Ace slowly crept into the bathroom. Mora's faint voice could be heard when she stepped closer.

She removed her last piece of clothing; her boxer's and slowly crept in the shower, watching as Kimora stood with her eyes closed, washing her body.

Kimora, who was still unaware of Ace's presence had began to trail her hand down to her womanhood, causing a deep & devious chuckle to escape Ace's mouth.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ⚠︎︎ .

Kimora's eyes popped open as she looked over at Ace, who stood there with a smirk. Kimora parted her lips to speak but her eyes widened when they landed on Ace's huge member.