𝟷𝟷.

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 |
𝙱𝚄𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙵𝙻𝙸𝙴𝚂.

Same night..

 𝙰𝙲𝙴

𝙰𝙲𝙴

I gripped the steering wheel slightly as some nigga played loudly from my car's speakers. I glanced over at Kimora who was singing along to it, in her own little world.

While turning the volume down I sucked my teeth,

"Yo, what you got me listening to?"

Kimora looked over at me with that famous mug and let out a loud sigh,

"Why must you always talk?" she raised an eyebrow.

I chuckled,

"I just asked a question, mama. No need to get hostile." I smirked, deciding to fuck with her a little bit.

"Shut up. It's Lucky Daye." is all Kimora replied with.

"As in 'Today's my lucky day'?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow. Not even gon' lie, that was a genuine question.. ion' know who this nigga is.

Mora let out another sigh.

"You must not understand the meaning of shut up, huh?" she tilted her head.

I simply smirked at her before turning back forward to focus on the road,

"Just asking a question ma, is that a crime?" I asked, keeping my eyes forward.

"You definitely would know what a crime is, wouldn't you?" Mora smartly remarked.

I gripped my chest with my free hand and acted hurt.

"Shade?"

"Just asking a question, ma." Mora mocked me with a short laugh.

"Touché." I replied.

I held the door to my two story home in Savannah, Georgia open for Kimora to step inside. She mumbled a quick thank you and walked inside, taking a look around. The interior design was beautiful in my opinion so I knew that was surprising for Kimora.

Before she could step further into the house, I grabbed her shoulder.

"Take them shoes off, mama." I mumbled lowly, walking around her and father into the house.