21 - Enemies Forever

Start from the beginning

"Jungwonie, you look extra handsome today," Suddenly says Jayun as she straightens her back.

I glare at her. What did she just say?

I look over my shoulder to see Jungwon approaching us in uniform.

Jungwon doesn't say anything to her comment but looks down at me.

His lips start to curl up. 

Gosh.. really?!

"Ya!" I kick him.

He bursts out in laughter, "You look so kiddy!!"

I huff. I knew he was going to say something. No matter how progressed our relationship will get, his savagery will remain the same.

"See? Even Jungwon says you look flat," Jayun says crossing her arms.

I sigh, "Jayun, there's nothing wrong with having no boobs and no ass." 

I then start running in place and doing high kicks and twirls.

"You see how nothing fell out of place?" I say with a smirk.

"I think they just gave you a size too big," Jungwon says. 

He then starts patting my head sweetly. Not the switch up.

I move away from his hand and give him a "don't you dare" look.

He rolls his eyes at me and steps back.

"Jungwonie, should we go get some water?" Jayun links her arms with his.

I furrow my eyebrows. Did she forget they broke up? What's this about?

I instantly cut between their arms.

"Ya!" Jayun shouts at me.

"Everyone gather around!" Ms. Lee shouts.

"Time for us to go!!" I say before running towards Ms. Lee while grabbing Jungwon's arm.

Ms. Lee gives us our specific roles for each race. 

Some people were cheerleaders, the lucky ones like Jayun. 

I, on the other hand, was assigned the jump rope competition with Daehyun and a few other classmates, and the ankle-tied race with Jungwon.

Jungwon was not only assigned the ankle-tied race, but the relay race also.

Back at Inhun, I was the master at jump roping. No one can even top my score! Some people even told me I should enter competitions for that.

We go by sports day quite quickly, with having only having three more races left to go.

Jungwon's relay race is up next. He's the last one to receive the baton, so it's basically up to him whether we win or lose.

So far we're tied with Class 9. If we win, we get a pizza party back at Daeil. Sadly, I won't even be able to enjoy that since I'll be going back to Inhun, but my competitiveness spirit won't let that change anything!

As the race starts, we're at a disadvantage immediately. I was fearing for this.

We cheer and cheer, and when Jungwon receives the baton, all hell breaks loose and I start screaming like a maniac.

Jungwon catches up to Class 9's player and surpasses him leading us to victory!

We all run up to him as he's smiling brightly at us.

My eyes are filled with hearts as I see him smile proudly. 

A lot of the guys were patting his back, but he catches me off guard when his eyes only stay on me.