03 | ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

Once training was over, it was a few hours before nightfall, and so, just like Luna promised, she and Isabel walked through the woods towards the secret garden.

The garden was only a few meters away from where they just held their training. Unbeknownst to the two, that some figures were following from behind.

Luna came to a stop in front of what seemed to be a gigantic bush. Isabel rose an eyebrow in confusion, "Doesn't really look like a secret garden to me..." She mumbled, looking around the area.

The ravenette chuckled, "Don't let your eyes deceive you that easily, Isabel. It's just behind this." She pointed to the vines that were dangling from the tree branch. From their point of view, all they see are vines covering a gigantic boulder.

Luna pushed away some of the vines, revealing a secret opening inside the boulder. Her eyes widened in shock, "Wow! I've always heard of secret gardens in books from the underground, but I never knew those kinds of things could possibly be real!" She exclaimed, excitement lacing in her own voice.

"Whoa! This place is beautiful, ma! I never knew there were such things!"

"Can we go play in this garden, please??"

"Alright you three, make sure you don't fall in the lake though!"

"Tell that to Phea. She's the clumsy one, right Luna?"

"Brother!"

"Dummy, quit picking on sissy. And don't act like you didn't bump into a tree yesterday then apologized to it."

"Oi, Luna! You promised not to tell anyone- Hey! Don't run away from me!"

Memories came flooding in through Luna's thoughts at the remembrance of the first time she and her siblings were brought to this place. The secret garden is located inside of Wall Sina, outside of the cities. She remembers traveling from the cities in Wall Sina to the forests of Wall Sina just to get here.

She wanted to let out tears but immediately stops herself. Luna exhaled and faced Isabel, "Want to head in?" She asked.

"Hell yeah!" Isabel cheered and pushed away the vines in front of her to enter the garden.

Once they were further inside, Isabel's jaw dropped in surprise and amazement. She's never seen anything so beautiful. The scent of flowers in the area filled her nostrils, smelling such sweet fragrance from the dandelions to sampaguitas.

The grass beneath their feet were freshly green. The pond's water reflected the skies and there floated the water lilies, with different kinds of fishes swimming in the water. Colorful butterflies fluttered around the area, feeding on each flower's nectars. The fresh breeze flew past their hair, inhaling the clean oxygen, unlike back in the cities and the underground.

Even spotting a few rabits hopping around. Birds flew around freely, having their nests settle on the branches of the trees.

Just like from its description, it truly felt like Isabel had been magically transported into a fairytale book. It truly was one of the happiest days of her life.

Isabel's eyes darted to a tree branch, spotting a small animal eating a peanut. She walked over to it to analyze it, "Is that a mouse? Why does it look so different?" She questioned, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.