Human World

After accidentally going onto the channel nobody watches, the princess of hell decided to visit the imp and see if this book really took them to the human world, she'd never been to the human world before! It would be a great place to learn about her people, razzle and dazzle followed nervously behind her, not impressed with her plan of visiting the human world as long as her father doesn't find out she'll be fine! Nothing will go wrong… hopefully. Finally finding the office she walked towards the elevator that would take her to the right floor. "Are you sure about this charlie?" 

"Of course I am!What could go wrong with this plan?" 

The twin goats shared a look behind her back as they continued towards the office. Without a pause she walked straight into the room "hello!" she greeted the hellhound receptionist, "i saw your ad on the channel nobody watches and i was interested in what you do!" 

"BLITZ!" she yelled "you got a customer" 

A tallish imp walked out one of the rooms 

"Hi there, I'm Blitzo (the "o" is silent), and I'm the founder of I.M.P! Are you a piece of shit who got yourself sent to Hell? Or are you an innocent soul who got FUCKED over by someone else?!

"no? But I am interested in the book you mentioned about in your advertisement!" 

"the book?" 

"yes! I want to go to the human world!" 

"hahaha you can't go to the human world if your a sinner, sorry but you had your chance" 

"but i was born here? So i've never been to the human world" she pouted "but i'm curious where did you get that book? My father only gives them to the princes to do their job, it would be bad for you if i called him right now" she smirked "after all he is the king of hell and to hear a lowly imp such as yourself is illegally using a Grimoire… well he's going to be furious unless you allow me access to the human world and we can all carry on, what do you think?" 

"fine! God damnit" 

"HEY! Don't use my grandfather's name in vain" 

"Wait, what? What do you mean by your grandfather's name?" 

"never mind that open a portal to the human world" 

"Why do you want to go to that hell hole anyway?" 

"Why do you like horses so much?" 

"touché" 

"Well here you go! One portal to the human world" 

"I would say this has been a pleasure but I would be lying" she smirked before stepping into the portal and falling into the human world, casting a quick spell she disguised their forms to fit in with the humans. "That was easier than I thought it would be!" she exclaimed towards razzle and dazzle "now let's go and explore"  

"Are you sure about this charlie?" asked razzle looking nervous as he examined the area "we can always go back to hell and forget about this" 

"Where's your sense of adventure, Razzle? Besides, my father will have noticed I've left hell and why not explore before he finds us? And your supposed to be my bodyguard it wont look good if you're not with me" 

Come on! We only live once! So we need to make it count!" pulling the twins towards the shops ahead of them, "there's lots to see and do, i've always wanted to go into a pet shop! I've heard they sell cute puppies and kittens!"  opening the door to the shop and pushing razzle and dazzle into the doorway they were instantly greeted by a staff member "hi how can we help you today?"