Chapter 3

A/N: The picture is Eloises outfit for the day which will be described later on! Enjoy besties!<3

ELOISES POV

A vibration buzzed on my bed causing me to wake up. I opened my eyes and saw my phone ringing. I didn't even see the caller ID and just picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hello Eloise Chevrolet. I heard you were looking for me." An unfamiliar thick male voice spoke through the phone.

"Dude it's like 7 am, It's too early for me to think, so right now I don't know who the fuck you are." I groaned as I lifted my upper body up from my bed.

"I'll give you a hint. I stole from your families mafia."

"So you're the bastard!" I said grinning.

"Meet me at ******* at 8 am sharp. Don't be late."

"Bossy much." I mumbled before the male hung up.

I got up and repeated my usual morning routine.

I wore an all black outfit. A black crop top, skinny tight black jeans which clung on to my body perfectly, a black oversized leather jacket which ended a bit above my ankles, and my favourite boots; Naked Wolfe Spice Black Stretch Boots. As for my hair, I caught them up in a high ponytail and let my front hair pieces out.

On my jeans thigh part, I attached extra weapons such as blades, knives, a dagger, and my signature glock.

Before I headed out I called my uncle to update him on the thief situation and ate a fruit bowl.

It was almost 8 am so I rushed to my Lamborghini and drove away to the address I was told.

I sped through the streets of Italy while wind blew on my face.

After following the address, I ended up in front of a dark alley. I secured my car and parked outside the alley.

I walked in with a bored expression. I stopped halfway through the alley and leaned on a pole. I bent my knee 90°'s and rested it behind on the wall. I took out my glock and held it by my side.

"Come out come out wherever you are!" I yelled out.

Suddenly I was surrounded with 10 men dressed in black on my side's. 5 on each side.

Well this ought to be fun I thought to myself after a chuckle escaped my lips.

All the men held their guns pointed at me. All of the sudden, in front of me a man dressed in black with a fedora hat appeared, I assumed he was the bastard who stole the stocks and called me here.

"Eloise Chevrolet. The famous assassin is right in front of me taking her last breaths." The thief in front said. It was definitely him, I recognised his deep voice.

"I find it adorable how you think 11 men can defeat me." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Should we put it to the test?"

"We should"

After I said that I ran towards the tree in front of me. The men started shooting but I dodged all their bullets.

I grabbed the thick tree branch with one hand and with the other held my glock. While I swung myself on top of the branch, I hit one of the men's face with my foot causing them to fall and break their nose from my boots.

I then started shooting the men while also dogging the bullets coming for me.

I started to quickly climb the tree like a cat and avoiding the bullets aimed for me.