Chapter nineteen

TW: Alcohol, blood, swear words and attempted rape

In the living room, the Death Eater men decide to drink some firewhiskey. When Narcissa returns, she looks at them sternly. "Only one glass. I do not want three drunk men in my home" she says in a warning tone.

Sighing in pleasure, Lucius replies as he twirls his drink in his glass. "Do not worry, Cissy. We just needed one drink after such a long day. Is that not right, Severus?" he asks his friend.

Taking a shot of his drink, Snape nods at that. "Indeed. Teaching dunderheads every day is quite tiring" he says.

Sighing, Narcissa decides to head to bed. "I will retreat to bed now. Draco, dear, you should probably go to bed, too. You do have school tomorrow" she tells her son.

Bellatrix rises from her seat. "I might as well head to bed, too. I am bored" she says as she pouts. The two sisters and Draco bid the three men good night as they leave them alone in the room.

"How about another drink?" Dolohov suggests as he empties his drink, giving a sly smirk.

Lucius can't help but smirk, too. "All right, just one more. Cissy will not find out" he says, believing his own words. They pour the liquid in their glasses and enjoy their drink until they finish it. The three of them are now a bit tipsy.

Dolohov suddenly smirks. "I guess I am off to bed, too" he says as he rises from his seat and leaves.

Raising an eyebrow, Lucius turns to Snape. "What do you think that was about? He does not usually go to bed this early" he questions.

Snape looks puzzled as well. "No idea. I guess trying to catch the Keeper of the Diamond has finally worn him out" he suggests as he also raises an eyebrow.

Meanwhile, Y/N is sleeping in her bed. Her door suddenly creaks open, she's however still fast asleep.

She wakes up as a cold hand is suddenly over her mouth. "Shh. We do not want to alert the others, do we?" a voice whispers.

Y/N is now wide awake and scared to death. Dolohov is in her bed. She notices that his breath smells like very strong alcohol.

He's suddenly on top of her and pins her arms over her head. "Do not think I have forgotten what you did, bitch. Nobody kicks me in the balls and gets away with it" he says in a threatening tone. Y/N is shaking with fear. Is he going to...?

Dolohov then leans in close to her face as he licks her left earlobe. "Mm. Yes, you are so going to regret doing that" he says in a raspy, tipsy voice.

He suddenly starts to touch her body everywhere. He squeezes her left breast through her bra while he tries to yank down her underwear. "Please, don't!" Y/N begs as she struggles.

Dolohov immediately grabs both of her wrists with one hand. "Stop fighting. Might as well enjoy it and relax" he says as he gives an evil smirk.

Before he can do anything else, he's suddenly forced off the bed. Y/N is covering herself with the duvet as she looks at a very angry Snape looking down at Dolohov.

"You stupid idiot! Did you forget what the Dark Lord said? Do NOT harm the girl. That includes rape!" he yells in his tipsy voice, disgusted with Dolohov's behaviour.

Lucius suddenly enters the room, too. "What in Salazar Slytherin's name is going on here?" he asks, sounding tipsy as well.

Snape turns to him, still angry-looking. "Dolohov just tried to rape the girl. He defied the Dark Lord's order" he states.

Lucius turns angry as well. Fucking idiot. He looks at Y/N and looks back at Snape. "I will deal with Dolohov. Will you take care of Y/N, Severus?" Lucius asks which Snape nods at.

Lucius then yanks Dolohov up from the floor and leaves the room with him so only Y/N and Snape remain.

Y/N suddenly starts to sob as she covers her face with the duvet. Sighing, Snape goes to sit on the bed as he looks at her. "Are you all right, Y/N?" he asks while slurring, still a bit tipsy.

The girl widens her eyes a bit. Snape just called her by her first name.

She then nods while still sobbing. Snape starts to rub comforting circles on her back as she slowly stops sobbing. He wipes away her tears with his thumb as he then motions for her to lie on the bed.

When she's lying down, he covers her with the duvet. "You will need some sleep. Do not worry, we will make sure Dolohov does not hurt you again" he reassures her.

Snape starts to slowly stand up but is yanked back to bed by Y/N's hand. "Please don't leave me" she says in a small voice. Nodding, he keeps sitting on the bed, watching her.

"Can you lie down next to me?" she suddenly asks him. Snape widens his eyes a bit. Did she just ask that?

Lifting up the duvet, he lies down beside her. Y/N snuggles into Snape, enjoying his warmth. He unconsciously wraps his arms around her, hugging her tightly. He blames the alcohol. Slowly, they both fall into a deep sleep.

The next morning, Snape wakes up with a slight headache. Ugh, he should have just had one glass of firewhiskey.

He turns around and notices he isn't alone in the bed. Suddenly, last night's events come back to him as he looks at the sleeping girl. Dolohov. That bastard.

Snape can't help but admire Y/N as she's still fast asleep. He pulls away some of her hair to take a better look at her face.

She suddenly wakes up and opens her eyes. "Good morning" she shyly mutters as she yawns a bit.

"Good morning" Snape says in his silky morning voice.

Noticing that Y/N is only in her bra and underwear, Snape coughs and goes out of the bed. "I will ask Narcissa if she has some clothes you can borrow" he states. Blushing, Y/N slowly nods and shyly mutters a "thank you".

Snape leaves her room and runs into Lucius. "Good morning, Severus. I am sure you have a headache, too. Wait a minute, did you sleep in there?" Lucius asks as he raises an eyebrow.

Snape rolls his eyes. "Obviously. The girl did not want to be alone after what happened last night. Now, does Narcissa have some clothes that Y/N can wear?" he asks.

Feeling almost jealous, Lucius nods nonetheless. "I will go and ask her. She probably has something. Breakfast will be served in a minute, by the way" he tells him.

Nodding, Severus leaves to sit in the dining room. He's met by a bored-looking Bellatrix, Draco who's staring at nothing in particular and Dolohov with a broken, bloodied nose. So that's what Lucius meant by "deal with him".

Snape takes his seat as Lucius and Narcissa enter with Y/N wearing the same cloak that Snape gave her as well as a green dress. The dress is slightly too big on her, but it still looks decent.

They all sit at the dinner table. "Good morning" Narcissa says. Everybody nods as they mutter "good morning". They then eat their meal in silence.