He also wanted to surprise Seungmin with something.

He hadn't shown the other the video, just the choreography and not the full extended version either since he ended up adding to it thinking it was too short for a comeback. He wanted to give more not less and quality over quantity didn't apply because he could deliver both.

Sometimes he couldn't believe his actions but when he was on stage, he transformed and this time he got to show his sexiness, his elegance and his balance combined with his own dance style. He loved that he worked on something that balanced the gender parts of him so well and that could at the same time showcase his dance improvement and tell a story through it and although it was awkward to film it, he felt liberated.

He had started to show his tummy at performances but this time...he hadn't been comfortable showing more but Seungmin gave him such confidence boost when it came to his own body that he wanted to tease.

He was still going to change in a corner during music shows and he was still going to keep tying his towel on his chest at the dorm though.

He couldn't wait.

He wanted to show their stays, how hard he had been working.

He wanted that bastard to watch him conquer the stage with his femininity and even his masculinity and his otherness.

He wanted his members to see he was okay and wasn't afraid of being in the spotlight once more.

He wanted Seungmin to watch and get a dry throat and a wet dick (which he'll happily take care of)

Flashback

"I really wish to see your performance broadcasted to a big audience because you deserve it." Seungmin had whispered to him and at the time he had blushed but then he thought more and more about it.

He wanted it too of course.

"Seungmin, what you said earlier about wanting to see me perform just thank you. You always encourage me." He admitted, wanting to thank the other for always cheering him and boosting him up. He was still nervous about showing himself in public again even online but he was determined to get through it. He was after all a performer.

"Oh baby no need to thank me. I was just being truthful. Seeing you perform is one of the things that make me happiest" he said, bringing him in a hug.

His face on Seungmin's shoulders he gathered enough courage to ask "Even if I don't show the world my body like I do with you?"

Seungmin held him tighter "You're entitled to keep your body to yourself and show it to whoever you like. I quite like being possessive over you. Besides, even if you show just your shoulders you have a tendency to be a tease on stage baby. Even just your tummy had people going crazy, me included. You're sensual rather than sexual and that's perfectly fine."

"What if I want to be sexual though? On stage." Because he felt like an entirely different person on stage, at least compared to what he showed in public but he could explore elements of himself that he otherwise couldn't both because he was shy and because outside of the stage he'll be labelled some very negative labels.

"If you want to do that, work on your confidence. Your body is perfect but in case you need to hear it, you have lean muscles and you're squishy in other places and while you don't have Channie grade abs, you dance so much that you have great muscles there too" Seungmin said as he moved his hands up his back, down his arms and trekked to his stomach where Seungmin took great pleasure in squeezing.

"You have a great body too Seungminnie. Maybe you should show it?" he did want to do everyone a favour apart from get extra eye candy time himself.