Prologue

Living in Cartin, a small city with great wealth and old money to the East of the great kingdom of ANOZIRIA, an upper-middle class self-made CEO of the fast rising Dalton Group of Companies, ran the streets with sweet goodies from his wife's bakery, or dare he say high goodies keeping both the young and the old of Cartin hooked on his sweets all year round and advertently gaining maximal control on the city.

The quest for revenge had made John, an easy going accountant who enjoyed baking so much it led him to the open arms of his beautiful and pure hearted, freshly murdered, wife, a ravaging beast. The hospital room had been painted in her blood, with the words STAY AWAY FROM TLS, their new daughter in her orange cot at the far end of the room, wailing and the child's grandmother crying and at the edge of almost tangible insanity.

But John was no ordinary man. Dalton Group of Companies was his brain child and it was not easy driving it to the top. The one thing that kept him going was his Gabby and they had brutally snatched her away.

All these did nothing to help the melanchonia that was rushing at him with full force, making his skin crawl, his heart clench and what was left of his upbringing, morals and values evaporate from the burning flames of the uncontrollable fire of the increasingly rising anger and thirst for revenge.

Along with his wife, they had taken him, taken his need to live and replaced his soul with a fire that could only be put out with the blood of the murderers of his beloved.

He would do all it takes to watch life slowly leave them at their very own expense. He would play their game and beat them at it. He was mad and he welcomed the madness with open arms as it was an escape from the pain.

Will he get burnt by the flames of his own madness or will his innocent daughter have to suffer for his uncontrollable pain?

The whole city will have to pay.

But the madness has come to stay.

°•°•°

"No!" She cried.

"No! Please, no! Don't take my baby away from me. Please don't take my baby away from me." She continued to plead with death but death had already stricken, leaving horror and sorrow in its wake.

Gabrielle shouldn't have died. She'd have made for a fine young mother. She loved babies so much even when she was still known as the ever vibrant Miss Potter.

Little Tray was wailing in the cot at the corner of the room as if aware of the domineering presence of death's predecessors, the almost tangible gut wrenching pain that the old woman felt and the sorrowful pity that the nurses could not hide. Gabby had been so strong even in the face of death; they all admired her even in death.

Mrs. Potter was happily preparing for Gabrielle's wedding ceremony, unaware of what tragedy the marriage held. She wanted it to be grand; the talk of the town.

John was a handsome man in his late twenties at that time always blushing like he was the bride. Calm, collected, cultured and wealthy. The perfect match for Gracie's Gabrielle.

She treated John just like her own son and he loved her as he did his own mother. It was one of a kind.

Three years into the marriage, they decided to try for conception but to their horror none of them where medically competent. Gabby wailed, John cried. Gabby had been in an accident four years before the marriage that almost sent Gracie, Mrs Potter, into the ugly world of insanity. She had broken a hip, four ribs and twisted a knee but after a year she was miraculously healed.

Now ten years later, a little Gabrielle in her cot, an aging Gracie and an ailing John have been dealt with by life. Their mother, daughter and wife had been taken away from them, in the blink of an eye without mercy.

Hello lovelies!
I know the prologue is longer now but the addition is the former story description.
I realized the description was quite long so I decided to reduce it but give you the full one here.
Let's ride!