| 10k reads |

A/N: BEFORE YOU RUN AWAY just listen here okay?

ALRIGHT, FIRST WHO HELPED ME GET 10K READS RAISE YOUR HANDS. I WANNA SEE YOU GUYS.

*wipes tears* thank you, thank you. I have never imagined THIS would get so far. Honestly, I feel like I'm using my feelings for my crush for fame. I'm very ashamed of myself.

So yes. Here's a tip for those trying to get over your crushes: you can't. No matter what they do to you it will just stick. The only thing you're able to do is keep those feelings stored away. Some of us are lucky to erase them; most of us can't.

When you're trying to get over your crush, don't try too hard. Just keep in mind to not lose yourself and there will always be someone who likes you, as a friend or not. If you don't have that one person, I'll be that person. Trust me.

No one deserves to be alone. I know I'm being a hypocrite as I did do something to two people that made them alone and just, I'm trying to make up my mistakes. Just stick by me yeah and we'll get through this phase.

If you're expecting an update, I'm sorry but there's none. I have accepted that Daniel is this person I created based on a real person and in real life, we're only acquataines. Which I forgot to mention that the last step to keep those annoying feelings away is through acceptance.

If you don't accept, you can't move on. I think that as humans, we can try to be perfect but there will always be a weakness in everyone of us. Most of our weakness is crushes. We can't get them out of our feelings, minds, thoughts, etc.

Oh that was super deep. Totally didn't see that coming. Wait, it isn't deep. Anyways byee. Thanks for the reads and updates :)