10

Kiss him dixie even if it is the last time

9

No dixie it will ruin whatever friendship you have with him.

8

Dixie he said he loved you that didn't go away

7

Your a slut

6

Love dixie love

5

Whore

4

Kiss him dixie

3

Think of the outcome it will be bad

2

Kiss him dixie. He loves you and you love him that's what matters.

1

Noah grabbed my waist at the same time that I grabbed his neck he smiled and I had been smiling.

Then both of the head talking to me disappeared as are lips collided.

I knew which side of my head won and it was my love, my heart, my passion for this guy right in front of me.

The guy that had his hand wrapped around my waist, the guy that lips molded into mine.

The guy that I loved

The guy that loved me.

When we pulled apart everyone was screaming and shouting to the new year but I was shouting and screaming because I knew that all the pain and hurt came to a end.

Our heads were connected by foreheads. Tears started coming out of my eyes "I love you Noah, I'm so sorry so fucking sorry I don't know what happened but"

- he shut me up with another kiss and when he pulled apart he started talking.

"Shhh I know your sorry I forgive you. I love you too and being away from you is the worst and I don't want to do it every again"

"Then we won't, I'm gonna learn to trust, I'm gonna be better"

"There was nothing wrong with you dixie, you were scared, you resulted to the one thing you knew. I didn't like how you confronted me about trust but I know not that we will work on it"

He missed my forehead and then I leaned on his chest and hugged him for life. I wouldn't let go I would never let go.

Not again, never

A/N
I love this chapter what about y'all??

A/N I love this chapter what about y'all??