Charli would wear a gold heels, hair all down, and gold jewelry and a black bra covered by a black she through long sleeved shirt with a gold sequin skirt.

Addi would wear her hair all down with gold heels, and gold jewelry and a black romper with a triangle deign in the middle.

Tatum wore her hair all down as well with gold jewelry, gold heels, and a white long sleeved shirt with gold sequin pants.

We all put on a good amount of makeup and by the time we were all done it was 8:30. We all got in Tatums car because it fit all of us. Noah looked good as always with a nice shirt and jeans that I had bought him. Which made me have hope for a good night.

We made it to the venue that the party was being hosted at and we all had our first drinks of champagne. We told each other that we would save the hard drinks for Bryce's party.

At 10:10 all 9 of us slipped out of the venue and drove back to the beck's house to change into outfit two. The boys didn't change that much because well it didn't matter to them but to the girls it did.

The girls wanted to get laid by their boyfriends tonight. I just wanted to have a good fucking time and get drunk as fuck.

I changed into a gold glittery dress with a design in the side of my hip that showed my skin in a pattern I put Gold and silver shoes on and redid some of my makeup and hair.

Addi wore a black dress that showed a hell a lot of skin and she matched it with black heels.

Char wore a maroon glittery dress and she lit black heels with it.

Tatum wore a silver sequin dress and she but silver shoes with it too.

The boys complimented there girls and Noah even said I looked beautiful as always which made a smile plasterer on my face.

Once we got to Bryce's house we set up and then the guest started to arrive.

The music was loud, the drinks were amazing, and I was ready to enjoy all of it.

It was now 11:55 and I had already drunk 2 margaritas. I wasn't drunk but wasn't completely sober either.

I was dancing with addi when Noah and Bryce came to us. Bryce grabbed Addi from me to dance with him and probably so that he was there to kiss her.

That's what most couples were doing. Me and Noah were stuck facing each other.

"Hi Noah" I said with a smile.

"Hi Dixie" he mocked me.

I couldn't hold it any longer. I grabbed him and wrapped my arms around his stomach and gave him a hug. His hands landed around my stomach and he hugged me back.

My head was buried in his neck because I was a bit taller due to the heels.

We were in the position for 3 minutes because soon enough the big TV Bryce had was playing the countdown.

My head started spinning not because of the small alcohol in my system because I wanted to kiss Noah but was scared that the feelings were one sided.

I was so scared that Noah no longer wanted to be with me. Even though I was sure he did their was always the little voice telling me that I was a slut and a whore and that Noah didn't want that.

He didn't want me.

That made me want to cry, but I couldn't

No

I couldn't because it was me

I guess I was going back and forth with myself for a few minutes because when I snapped out of it everyone was chanted 10