We went to H&M as a request of Tatum but I got a couple of clothes.

Next we went to Hollister and I got jeans and a couple of t-shirts, shorts, and crop tops.

We went to Kate Spade I got two cute hand bags and the girls got stuff too.

We all got matching bag from Micheal Kors.

We went to Nike I picked up a order and the other girls got a pair of shoes.

We stopped and me and Addi got smoothies and Tatum and char got ice cream.

We sat, ate and talked for 39 minutes and then we went to walking again.

Addi got something for Bryce at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Addi wanted to go to rue 21 so we did but my hands were hurting from the bags so as much as I was tempted to get something I save the space for things i really wanted.

We went to Steve Madden and I gave in and bought 2 things.

We went inside Victoria Secret and pink and I picked out a few items.

We had finally left we got in the car and sorted ate stuff into 4 corners so nothing got mixed and got i. The car.

We stopped to get chick-fil-a for lunch and ate in the car listening to music and talking.

We got to the hair salon and quickly got seated. After about a hour and a half we were all done. Addi took the longest.

We walked next door to the nail salon. We got seated there and got out toes done first. After about 40 minutes of toes we all moved to the other side of the salon.

We got our nails done side by side and we just talked about everything and also took a likening inch some of the nail ladies stories.

After another hour we were all done.

We waited to dry and then we went to the car and rice back to the Group hangout house.

We we walked in Bryce and chase were still there and we all sat on the couches and turned on the favorite.

Outer Banks

We watched a episode and then sat there and talked for a bit and then we turned on the notebook and cried.

After crying, laughing, and talking we turned on one last movie which was the Fast and Furious 9. The newest one.

We all fell asleep to it. But the parts I watched were good even though I will have to rewatch it.

-
The next morning we all got up at different times.

It was officially New Years Eve

We all had breakfast together.

We told everyone that we would see them later.

The town party started at 9 and last untill 1 the next morning. Bryce started at 11 and ended at 2 the next morning. So me, Noah, chase, charli, bryce, addi, and Tatum would go to my moms from 9 to 10:30 and then we would head over to bryces house to set up and by 11 came we would be ready and the guest would began to arrive.