Chapter 12

T.W This chapter is kinda f-ed up. Rape in this chapter so if you're uncomfortable with this topic, please skip

Kenma's POV

"...Hi, Kuroo. Haru isn't up yet." I mumbled when I opened the door and saw Kuroo standing there. When I had told him that he could help me with the grocery shopping in the morning, I didn't quite mean this early. 

"Ah, sorry. I can come back later."

"It's.. fine. Just let me wake him up and get him ready." I said as Kuroo stepped inside. I left and went to Haru's room. 

"Hey, we need to get up to go to the store." I said as I gently shook my son's shoulder. He yawned and rolled over onto his other side. 

"Nuu.."

"Come on baby.."

"Mm-mm..." He mumbled half asleep. I sighed softly and picked him up all bundled in his blanket. Haru slumped against me as I gently rubbed the top of his head with my cheek. Probably not a great idea to scent and cuddle him if I'm trying to wake him, but I can't help it. 

"Come on, Haru. please."

"Mm..." My son whined but opened his eyes. I smiled gently as he yawned again and let me set him down. Once he was up, I helped him get dressed and we went back to the door where Kuroo was still waiting.

"Haru... this is Kuroo."

"Hi!" Haru said happily. Kuroo smiled slightly and waved hello back. Before he could say anything, I quietly put on Haru's jacket for him.

"Okay.. let's go." 

Mini Time Skip

Kuroo was useful for carrying the groceries back home. And I guess it wouldn't hurt for him to help me put them away before he goes. Haru ran back to his room to play while Kuroo helped me. And of course, he had to start talking...

"...So.. how did... you get.. pregnant..?"

"We had sex."

"..No, I mean, you said you couldn't get pregnant."

"I thought I couldn't. I had gotten sick when I was little. And doctors and my parents always told me that I would never be able to have a baby. Guess they were wrong."

"Oh.. I see.. Uhm.."

"Thanks. For helping me grocery shop. But, I don't need anything else..."

"Oh, right. Let me know if you need anything else, okay?"

"Yeah." I said quietly, walking Kuroo to the door. I watched him leave before shutting the door quickly. I leaned against the door in silence, crossing my arms and looking down. 

"Stupid... Kuroo." I whispered to myself. I don't know what to think.. Do I even miss him? I have to admit that Haru looks quite like his father. So it was a constant reminder...

"...Whatever. I just have to last until tonight."

Later that Night: Kuroo's POV

Hm? Was that my phone? And why is someone trying to call me in the middle of the night.. I rubbed my eyes and saw that the caller ID was unknown.

"Hello??"

"Can you come help me?"

"Huh? Haru, is that you? Why are you calling me? Is everything okay??" I asked with worry. 

"Papa looked sick. And Mr. Hinata isn't home."

"Are you home?"

"No."

"Where are you? Where's Kenma..?"

"Papa dropped my off at my babysitter. But he looked sick."

"Okay, alright I'm going to go over and check on him." I said, getting up and rushing off.  When I got to Kenma's, I knocked and the door creaked open. Why was it unlocked?

"Kenma??" I called out, wandering about the home quickly until I saw Kenma laying on the floor. His chest was moving so he was alive, but what happened??

"Kenma??" I asked, gently shaking his shoulder. Kenma opened his eyes slightly. He glanced at me for a moment before closing his eyes again and muttering something that I had no idea what it was. 

"Ugh... you reek of alcohol." I whispered to myself after he had spoken, or tried to. I picked Kenma up carefully. I carried Kenma to his room and laid him down. So this was normal..? For how long? Does Kotaro or Keiji know?? 

As I was putting the blanket over Kenma, there was a knock at the door. Who would be coming over to Kenma's at this hour. Or maybe Haru called someone else for help from his babysitter's. 

I made sure Kenma seemed comfortable before I went to the door and opened it. I had no idea who this was. 

"Huh? Who're you. Ohhhh, I get it. He musta hired a second one." The alpha said to me as he walked in. I widened my eyes in surprise before following after him towards Kenma's room.

"May I ask who you are...?"

"No. But are you done with him?"

"...What?"

"Never mind. I wanna use him first, then you can."

"What the fuck are you talking about..!" I said as the alpha walked into Kenma's room. Kenma turned his head slightly, still too drunk to do anything as the alpha started unbuckling his belt and climbing over Kenma.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing!" I said angrily, rushing over to grab him. The alpha growled at me until Kenma spoke.

"Kuroo... No.. let him..." Kenma said in a slurred way. I widened my eyes in shock as the alpha smirked at me and started undressing Kenma. I was in such a shock... I couldn't move until I noticed the alpha now beginning to fuck Kenma.

"Kenma... what-" I said in utter shock. All Kenma could do is let out soft breaths and moans as the alpha continued using him. 

"Ah, fuck. Such a shame you got another. I liked having you all to myself." The alpha groaned as he quickened his thrusts. Kenma shook his head slightly and whined as the alpha finished inside of him.

"Shit. Ah, good boy. Alright buddy, your turn." The alpha said, pulling out and pulling his pants back up.

"..."

"Hm? What, got an issue with being second?"

"...What.. I..."

"Hm? Ohhh. You aren't here to fuck him huh?" He said, pulling money from his pockets and laying it on Kenma's nightstand. 

"What the hell did you just do.. and why did Kenma let you..."

"Simple. He gives me sex, I give him money."

"..."

"Don't act like you don't understand." 

"...Get out." I said, the alpha shrugging as he left. Once I heard the door shut, I walked closer to the bed. Kenma looked dazed and unfocused as he laid there naked. 

"Kuroo..?" He mumbled tiredly. I grit my teeth and could feel myself shake with anger. But I couldn't lose it now. It'd do me no good.

"....Come on. I'll clean you up.."