~|neldë|~

After fighting in the cave
...
"Five, six, seven, eight. Bifur, Bofur, that's ten. Fili, Ki­li, that's twelve. And Bombur, that makes thirteen. Where's Bilbo? Where is our hobbit? Where is our hobbit?!"Dad said raising his tone "Curse that Halfling! Now he's lost! I thought he was with Dori!"Glion said "Don't blame me!"Dori said "And where did you last see him?"I asked "I think I saw him slip away when they first collared us" Nori said "What happened exactly? Tell me!"Dad said "I'll tell you what happened. Master Baggins saw his chance and he took it! He's thought of nothing but his soft bed and his warm hearth since first he stepped out of his door. We will not be seeing our hobbit again, he is long gone" Thorin said,I didn't believe a thing he said "No, he isn't"Bilbo said as he came from behind a tree "Bilbo Baggins. I've never been so glad to see anyone in my life"Dad said I nodded and gave Bilbo a quick hug "Bilbo, we'd given you up"Kili said "How on earth did you get past the goblins?"Fili asked "How indeed?"Dwalin asked surprised "Oh, what does it matter? He's back"Dad said and looked at me I nodded as I saw it too.

"It matters. I want to know. Why did you come back?"Thorin asked "Look, I know you doubt me. I know...I know you always have. And you're right, I often think of Bag End. I miss my books, and my arm chair, and my garden. See, that's where I belong. That's home. And that's why I came back, cause...you don't have one. A home. It was taken from you, but I will help you take it back if I can"Bilbo said "Out of the frying pan"Thorin said "And into the fire. Run. Run!" Dad yelled I got my bow out and started shooting,I manage to kill a few but then I had an idea "Up into the trees. All of you! Come on, climb! Bilbo, climb!" I yelled "They're coming!"Thorin yelled "Euphoria!"Kili yelled,I turned around and smiled,I ran to another orc and before the Warg could open his mouth I shouted an arrow into his head jumped over the Warg and with my sword I sliced the head of the orc "Azog!"Throin yelled,I looked at the leader and he began to speak a language I couldn't understand "It cannot be"Thorin said,I looked at Thorin and then an orc pulled his sword out,I quickly pulled out my sword blocking his attack I turned around the orc tried to do the same but I blocked it again,as I blocked his sword with one hand with the other I grab an arrow and pulled it thru his head "Euphoria,Climb in a tree!"Bilbo yelled I nodded and grabbed on tree branch and swung to another tree "wow"Kili said,I chuckled and grabbed my bow,I tried grabbing an arrow from my quiver but I didn't have any left from the fight in the cave "out of arrows"I said,dad then light pine cones on fire and passing them to the dwarfs,we start throwing fired up cones at the wargs and they start backing off and the dwarves start to cheer.

One of the trees the dwarves are on suddenly sags under their combined weight and starts to fall and hangs over the edge of the cliff with some of the dwarves hanging on to the branches of the tree, including Dori who's about to fall off "Mister Gandalf! Aah!"Dori yelled and he suddenly falls off but dad managed to catch him using his staff, as the rest of the group are holding on to the branches of the tree for dear life, Thorin decides to take on Azog alone and walks up to him, as Thorin attacks Azog he is easily defeated is thrown aside making him pass out, Azog then instructs one of his orcs,Azog says something as the orc is about to behead Thorin suddenly Bilbo rushes in and attacks the orc pushing him away and uses his sword to stab and kill the orc, saving Thorin "* If cin anír- hon dol cin'll gar- na cost ammen erui!*(if you want his head you'll have to fight us first!)" I yelled in elvish and took out my sword as I began to attack the orc's as the orcs move in on Bilbo, suddenly the rest of the dwarves rush in to fight, Bilbo fights off some of the orcs and wargs and gets tossed to the ground and Azog comes up towards him, then as some of the dwarves fall of the tree the Eagles arrive and save them and starts killing the orcs and wargs by grabbing them and throwing them off the cliff, then they save the rest of the dwarves, Thorin and Bilbo by picking them up and flying off, much to Azog's dismay "we did it"I thought.

As the eagles drops us off on a cliff we all walk towards Thorin "Thorin! Thorin"Dad said,he put his hand over his face and Thorin slowly opened his eyes as dad pulled his hand away "The Halfling?"Thorin asked "It's alright. Bilbo is here, he's quite safe"Dad said,Thorin gets up and looks at Bilbo in anger "You! What were you doing? You nearly got yourself killed! Did I not say that you would be a burden? That you would not survive in the wild, and you had no place amongst us"Thorin said and moved closer to Bilbo "I have never been so wrong, in all my life"Thorin said and gave Bilbo a hug and all the dwarfs cheer "But, I'm sorry I doubted you" Thorin said "No, I...I would have doubted me too. I'm not a hero, nor a warrior. Not even a burglar"Bilbo said,dad laughs and we watch the eagles fly off,then Thorin notices the Lonely Mountain in the distance "Is that what I think it is?" Thorin asked, everyone walks up to the edge of the cliff to take a closer look "Erebor! The Lonely Mountain. The last of the Great Dwarf Kingdoms of Middle-earth" I said "A raven! The birds are returning to the mountain"Oin said "That, my dear Oin, is a thrush"Dad said chuckling "Well we'll take it as a sign, a good omen"Thorin said "You're right. I do believe the worst is behind us"Bilbo said,I walked to dad and he placed his arm around my shoulder.